HCG Half life IM vs SubQ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Greyfox

So I am finding some info about IM HCG injections having way shorter half life compared to SubQ but can't really find solid info on this. I was always under the impression they had little difference at the typical doses for TRT and even Monotherapy. Does anyone know of any data on this? I am considering going back to SubQ to keep a more steady level if this is true.

Here is Dr O talking about this on a recent HCG video he did.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
First I've heard of this claim, which contradicts the accepted half-life of ~36 hours. In the absence of a credible reference I would disregard it. My thought is that with water-based drugs there cannot be such significant differences between IM and SubQ because these enter circulation rapidly in either case.

Additionally, the pharmacodynamics of hCG are pretty complex with respect to testosterone production, with peaks occurring days later. Claims that don't take this behavior into account are probably inaccurate.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
On this subject, I'd forgotten about this study. Its results are somewhat in conflict with those of the one I cited above, which shows essentially no difference between IM and SQ after injections of 2,500 IU hCG in men. This other study used 10,000 IU in women, and found considerably faster absorption via IM. The fact that obese women given SQ injections had much slower absorption than normal women suggests a strong correlation with body fat, and could be a reason why the effect would be less pronounced in men. Also, these data show that the rates of absorption of aqueous solutions are not as high as I was thinking.

Regardless, neither study suggests a half-life shorter than 36 hours; they both contradict what's said in the video.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me