HCG & Gyno / High E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tremonti22

I have a ton of respect for Mr Vergel and I know he said HCG doesn’t raise E2 that much, but I’ve been on TRT 1.5 years / 150 mg twice week (75 x2) & recently got on 500 iu twice weekly HCG. I have never felt better, finally no foggy head and I have all the benefits of the trt, HOWEVER, horribly throbbing pain in my right nipple / Breast area & HCG has caused E2 levels to skyrocket. I’ve never had to use an AI & I don’t have gyno history, but the HCG did this no question. I’m going to have to drop the HCG out of fear of actually developing breast tissue. Does anyone know how long HCG stays in system / how long before dropping it will bring E2 levels back down?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

HCG has a short half life of 24 to 36 hours, so by 4-5 days is will be all but out of your system. You should start to notice E2 decreasing by the time the HCG has run its course.

I too take a lot of disagreement with his position on HCG use, personal experience proves for me that it's not true. I too think that there are more guys on this forum that report that HCG either complicates their situation or at best is very transparent and benign.

Too 500iu can be a lot of HCG though it is common and even up to 3x per week. Knowing that, there is plenty of room to move the dosing down to alleviate the negatives and still produce a viable dose. All the way down to 100iu daily, if you wanted. I tend to stop short of saying HCG should be stopped entirely, though.

Last edited:

Appassionato

It wasn't a misspelling, I'm actually taking 50 IU 3x, not 500, and it still makes my HPT axis pumping out insane amount of T that aromatizes. If it wasn't for fertility reasons, I would have dropped HCG in the trash months ago. I had the same issue with Clomid, I was terribly sensible to it.

It wasn't a misspelling, I'm actually taking 50 IU 3x, not 500, and it still makes my HPT axis pumping out insane amount of T that aromatizes. If it wasn't for fertility reasons, I would have dropped HCG in the trash months ago. I had the same issue with Clomid, I was terribly sensible to it.
so you aromatase a lot and are likewise very sensitive to that E?

Gman86

So I had the same issue when I was on HCG monotherapy, at 2000iu’s per week. I kept having crazy nipple sensitivity and itchiness. I would scratch my nipples so much they would bleed. I had to put tape over them each day so they wouldn’t rub against my shirt. I eventually started to get a tiny lump behind my left nipple. My doctor upped my dose of anastrozole, and luckily the lump went away, and the sensitivity/ itchiness went down a little, but was still there, which caused me to give up on HCG mono all together.

What’s interesting thought, is that my E2 was around 55 when this all occurred. But on test + HCG, I’ve had my E2 as high as 71, on no ai at all, and had zero nipple sensitivity. So it makes me think that prolactin might of factored into my nipple sensitivity while on HCG mono. I never had it tested, but if I had to guess, I bet it would of probably came back elevated. So prolactin could be an issue in the OP’s case, along with E2.

jmzwy

I have trouble with hcg as well. I do get benefits such as libido and energy but also high E symptoms. I’ve added back in a ‘smallish’ dose to my program (200 2x per week: 400 total), not As small as yours. Was on 500 2x per week. And I also added in .125 mg of Arimadex once per week. I’m keeping a close eye on symptoms. If they recur at even the smaller dose, I’ll probably discard it forever, along with the small dose of AI. Lastly you say 50 but I’m wondering if it’s acryally 500 - I use the small syringes and 500 ius is equivalent to the 50 mark in the syringe. 50 would literally be like 10 drops out of a 30 gauge needle.

jmzwy

Also to confirm - I checked my syringes and yes the ‘units’ are in ml’s. So 50 ml’s is equivalent to 500 ius. The 50 iu’s you are claiming wild be 5 units on the syringe - I don’t even know if I’d have the dexterity to fill it with that little.

So you may want to check your syringes.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Also to confirm - I checked my syringes and yes the ‘units’ are in ml’s. So 50 ml’s is equivalent to 500 ius. The 50 iu’s you are claiming wild be 5 units on the syringe - I don’t even know if I’d have the dexterity to fill it with that little.

Do you mean the units are in 1/100 of a milliliter?

Appassionato

I'm dragging 0.01 ml out of a 1 ml syringe. The vial has 5000IU of HCG, so the math is correct.

jmzwy

I believe, as it pertains to the syringes I use, that 1 ml = 10 international units. So 50 on the syringe would be 500 iu’s. And it appears apposinato is in fact just taking 50 at a time. If he is that sensitive to hcg I’d say he should not use it.

fifty

iu per ml depends how your hcg is mixed. You need to know the total water amount and the total iu in the bottle.

If .01ml = 50iu then the 5000iu bottle would have only 1ml of water.

Last edited:

Appassionato

I believe, as it pertains to the syringes I use, that 1 ml = 10 international units. So 50 on the syringe would be 500 iu’s. And it appears apposinato is in fact just taking 50 at a time. If he is that sensitive to hcg I’d say he should not use it.

As mentioned before, I would have already binned it if it wasn't for the fact that I want to keep my fertility alive.
On that matter it does a pretty good job.

fifty

You mean .01ml equals 10iu

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching