Hcg from reliable . Warning.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello, Forgive me if this is off topic. It’s about hcg so.
But I just want to pass along to anyone buying from reliable pharmacy. They have been a bit un reliable.

I made an order for 2 5000 iu of hcg around 50.00 usd. And I never got it. I did get some emails offering some more or a refund. I have the email where I said give me a refund because I didn’t really like the offer. And I just got emails saying we offered you hcg but I didn’t take them up on it As if it was all my fault. But I did tell them in an email give me a refund. .

So I called them weeks ago and said send the stuff. I’m taking a loss but because he said I’m only getting one vial because of shipping cost . But Atleast it’s not a total loss.

I just checked my email to check the status and nothing. So I called for a second time and said just send something. And I just wrote the email saying just send something ...I told them whatever ! And this is why I haven’t made another order. And I said if you guys want me to keep ordering or not, then it’s up to you guys.

But I feel it’s safe to say after the month of January and December they would have atleast put my money back and apologized by now. That’s what I would have done as a business man. It’s probably an obvious risk and all that goof stuff.
But I got bit and I gave them plenty of time. But think about it before you buy more than just one. There is a good chance you could loose so keep your orders small. Like not over 40 dollars.

If they make it right I’ll keep people informed. But as of now. Proceed with extreme caution. Have a blessed day.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Yep I was told they would share tracking info in 5 days after they told me they would mail me some product. And the same behaviour as with the refund. Wait a few days for a response and then no response. As of now I’m officially callin it un reliable. And finished with them. Too risky. I would have already spent over 100bucks at this point but I haven’t. And I’m Not. This started at the end of November alrwady. So. But Things happen for a reason . Sometimes it’s for the better. Hopefully some good will come from this. ✌️If it does I’ll keep it posted

I finally received it after 6 months. They don't do refunds but at least they sent something after 6 months. Only fair that I update this for them. Thanks

DixieWrecked

I just got some Retin-a from them today. They warned me about the covid back up but it only took about 2 months. So not too bad. Thanks for the heads up!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me