HCG Frequency, Half-life, etc

Buy Lab Tests Online
P

Palermitano

I am a converter, there I said it. Whenever testosterone is introduced into my system, my E2 jacks up. Never used an AI, never had symptoms. Never used HCG. My test/E2 ratio is usually in check. Typically when my Test levels are about 1000+, my E2 can be in the 60's (sensitive assay). (by the way, Dr Saya see's no problem with these higher E2 levels as long as I have no symptoms, but lets not start the E2 debate again)

My prescription, .40 test 2x per week, 800iu HCG per week, plus DHEA.
Because of my conversion issues, (and the fact that HCG will also elevate E2) he suggested that my HCG be split up and administered daily, I said I prefer to try it 2x per week first, (400iu 2x per week, same day as test injections) and see what happens with my E2. I'm not crazy about the hassle of injecting daily, but I'd also have no problem with it if it really helps keeping my E2 in check.

Just wondering what the half life is with HCG, and appreciate any comments/suggestions regarding this. I haven't received my products yet, so I can still go either way with this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I have read that the half-life is 24 hours - looking for that study again now. The idea behind small daily dosing of course is less conversion to E2 much the same way that smaller more frequent dosing of T provides less conversion to E2.

P

Palermitano

Considering how much I convert, plus the short half-life, I'm wondering if I should inject daily, 2 x per week, 3 x per week?

And since the half-life is so short, why do most only inject 2 x per week?

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe the 1/2 life is about about 30 hours, daily injections of testosterone and hcg have helped some lower their estrogen levels. I've never tried injecting T and hcg daily.

Helboi

Gene wrote this:
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ch-HCG-and-when-to-take-it-on-Test-Propionate
HCG is best taken in low doses more frequently.

Some of the top TRT Docs are putting their men on daily 100 - 150 iu's.

Mimics more nature rhythms and many men claim to feel better with a better libido as well.

I do it and would never go back to bigger less frequent injections.

I used to do 250iu twice a week and recently switched to 100iu every day and I like that MUCH better so far.

P

Palermitano

I used to do 250iu twice a week and recently switched to 100iu every day and I like that MUCH better so far.

Just curious Helbol, why do you like it better every day? I am also curious what people do with HCG when traveling since it needs to be refrigerated.

captq

I'm on 150 daily of the HCG and it seems to have more effect when I inject daily but if I'm traveling I'll just do two 500's during the week to keep it simple.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I'm on 150 daily of the HCG and it seems to have more effect when I inject daily but if I'm traveling I'll just do two 500's during the week to keep it simple.

^^^^This is what I do as well.

If you miss a few days nothing is going to happen...just don't miss your testosterone injection.

Helboi

Just curious Helbol, why do you like it better every day?

I was experiencing some added anxiety when I was doing larger twice a week dosages, and not noticing much change otherwise (positive or negative) so I stopped the HCG altogether. When I started with Defy, they suggested I try HCG again, but daily at a lower dose, and so far I have no negative effects from it and some positive changes (increased mood, mostly...blood work to be done soon so we'll see how it's affected the numbers).

P

Palermitano

How do you all deal with traveling with HCG? Does it absolutely have to stay refrigerated? If Im going away for a few days, can I simply pre-fill a few syringes with test and HCG? That would make things very simple.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
hcg half life.jpg

You can tell how long HCG stays in your system with two doses. Thanks to Dr Saya for the graph.

trt reznor

FWIW I work offshore on different oil rigs and platforms, jump around via helicopter frequently. I use an insulin cold pack that's basically a mesh bag, insulated with foam, that has a molded ice pack I keep frozen. When I need to pack up and leave, I put my vial in the bag and it's always been ice cold whenever I settle for the night and transfer it to the fridge. I don't even see it as a hassle anymore, just another daily routine like brushing my teeth etc.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me