HCG endurance issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

ivkonst2017

Hello. Since Im on TRT(started end of 2019) I've always used the same brand of HCG(commercial, not compounded) and used the same bacteriostatic water from a person selling gear that I know. I have always injected 100 ui a day always dissolving 5000 units of HCG in 3cc of bact water(easy for me to dose). Not sure how it is in the USA, but in my country you cannot buy bacteriostatic water from the pharmacy, only NaCl.

I've never had issues until 2 months ago. The HCG has lasted every time around 22-23 days before I start to feel it loosing its potency and then I prepare a new one. Even to be on the same side after I draw 3cc of water and inject it into the vial where the HCG dust is I throw out the rest of the water, it is relatively cheap.

Around two months ago for some reason the HCG barely started to last 8-9 days. The brand is the same, the water my man claims to be exactly the same. As I know he is producing it and even exporting it in large quantities and it is not some manual work in the garage. He swears to me nothing was changed in the water, but all the dissolved HCGs that lasted too short were dissolved in the same shipment of bacteriostatic water. He told me the water contains NaCl and benzo alcohol. Not sure if this is the standard bacteriostatic water contents? As I know the alcohol acts as a preservative.

The other thing that happens in this period is I changed apartment and suspect there might be issue with the setting of the fridge's temperature. I have tested it on 5, 3 and 2 degrees - the HCG with this batch of waters always was loosing potency after 8-9 days of usage. Im not sure what was the temperature in my old apartment, the fridge was small, old and very simple with settings not in degrees, but in a scale from 1 to 5 and I was keeping it 3.5. I'm waiting for some specifications from the landlord of my previous apartment to research the fridge. The fridge Im using now is new and high class and Im pretty sure it holds correctly the temperature that was set.

What do you think is the best fridge temperature to keep HCG at? Any idea what might be wrong?

Is it possible a single batch of water to be corrupted for some reason like storage at bad temperature, etc? As I know there is nothing that can go wrong with the water before HCG is dissolved into it. I ordered a new shipment of 3 vials of water, hoping things to get back as before...

I've tried a few other brands of water from highly reputable web sites but I always get some kind of bad reaction like pain, swelling, getting red and etc, only this water never caused me issues.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
How can you tell the HCG is losing potency by feel? This seems really subjective.
I've been injecting 500 IU of HCG twice a week for over 6 years now. I've never felt that it was losing any potency. Zero issues.

I always get the 12,000 IU vials.

ivkonst2017

How can you tell the HCG is losing potency by feel? This seems really subjective.
Easy. I inject it daily. As soon as it looses potency(not sure on which day I start feeling it) but I loose libido, energy and orgasm and ejaculation get worse. When I dissolve a new HCG these issues get fixed...but now dissolving new HCG every 7 days strike my pocket heavily :D

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me