HCG Dosing Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vtail

Putting fertility issues aside, if you figure out the minimum dosage required to prevent or counter testicle shrinkage, would taking any more HCG provide any additional benefits? On TRT alone I definitely get shrinkage, but no pain. So I take HCG purely for cosmetic purposes, as I don't feel any better or worse from HCG. I was started on 400 IUs 2x/week at my request because I figured I'd give it a try. Over time I have found that 300 IUs once a week is enough to stop shrinkage. If I take any more, would there be any additional downstream effects that might be beneficial long-term? Or is it that if the testicles are "unshrunk" on a given dosage, then that's the most I will get from HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I 250iu once per week and I'm not shrunk up. If you're going to have problems with too much hcg its more likely to be Estrogen conversion in the testes.

lot's of opinions on this topic but if you're satisfied with the cosmetic's and that's what you're after then there's no reason to tinker with things.

Sean Mosher

What was said above...............when you mention potential downstream effects, are you referring to the benefits of backfilling the pathways, so to speak?
Personally I get some benefits from hCG no doubt, but got even more benefits adding in DHEA and Pregnenolone on top of the hCG.
It's a very individualized thing though........some guys like me can tolerate all 3 just fine, some can tolerate none of the 3, or only 1 or 2 of the 3.
That's where some minor experimentation is definitely required...........but on the flip side if isn't broken it doesn't need fixing.

Vtail

What was said above...............when you mention potential downstream effects, are you referring to the benefits of backfilling the pathways, so to speak?
Personally I get some benefits from hCG no doubt, but got even more benefits adding in DHEA and Pregnenolone on top of the hCG.
It's a very individualized thing though........some guys like me can tolerate all 3 just fine, some can tolerate none of the 3, or only 1 or 2 of the 3.
That's where some minor experimentation is definitely required...........but on the flip side if isn't broken it doesn't need fixing.

My question is really more theoretical. Again putting fertility issues aside, I'm wondering whether the positive effects of HCG are binary. In other words, if the testicles become normal sized again (after experiencing shrinkage) with a certain minimum dose, is that the maximum benefit someone will experience with HCG? Or if the dose is increased to what doc's typically recommend (400IU or 500IU 2x or 3x per week) will there be additional benefits (backfilling pathways, etc).

Just as an FYI - I also take DHEA and Pregnenolone at my doc's suggestion, however I feel no different on or off them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me