HCG Dose Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Henry

I've been on TRT since 2013 and I started at 250iu's of HCG twice a week and my testicles got softer and started shrinking. I immediately added a third shot (so now I was up to 250iu's on M-W-F) and it was fine. I then tried 150iu's per day and that went well too. I then read about fertility on HCG so I increased the dose to 350iu's, three times a week. I really didn't feel a difference. Then I read Dr. Saya's paper and tried 500iu's three times a week. I read about aromatization so I would look for symptoms and I honestly didn't notice a difference from 250 (3x/week to 150 (ED) to 350 (3X/week) to 500iu's (3X/week).

Now, I did notice that my testosterone levels would raise from 500's to 600's at 150-250iu's to 838 at 350iu's to 1100-1300 on 500iu's. I've been on 500iu's and 1300 T levels for the past 3 years and I've had no problem. Blood work comes back great, no creeping HCT/HGB, no estrogen issues, etc.

I'm wondering if it's worth it to drop down to 300iu's of HCG. I don't really feel any difference from 250 to 350 to 500. I wish I would say that I had a stronger libido, etc. but I feel the same at all levels and I'm thinking to myself, if I could get symptom relief with less meds, wouldn't that be better.

Or is there an advantage to running more HCG than I can feel?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cigpk

I’m on 80 mg test-c a week

On 600 mg iu hcg twice a week I was also taking an ai, but had no atrophy and no fertility issues (on paper). Total T around 1300

On 500 iu twice a week I still had no issues with fertility but dropped my ai and had pretty bad e2 spikes. Total T around 1100

On 360 iu three times a week, my e2 dropped about 10 points with no ai but I experienced some atrophy. Total T at 780

I’m now floating around 370 iu 3x a week. Testicles are just as full as they were on 600 iu twice a week and I have no e2 symptoms. Haven’t had fertility checked in a while though. Hoping this keeps my total T around 850-900, and free T mid range since I run higher shbg around 50s

fifty

I have found that taking test cyp and hcg on alternate days has made my e2 lower so I don’t need an ai.

For me anything above 300 or 350iu of hcg and I start to notice an e2 spike.

Testicle size for me seems to vary day to day. This happenes on 500iu 2x/wk or 350iu 3x/wk.

Mr S

I’m on 80 mg test-c a week

On 600 mg iu hcg twice a week I was also taking an ai, but had no atrophy and no fertility issues (on paper). Total T around 1300

On 500 iu twice a week I still had no issues with fertility but dropped my ai and had pretty bad e2 spikes. Total T around 1100

On 360 iu three times a week, my e2 dropped about 10 points with no ai but I experienced some atrophy. Total T at 780

I’m now floating around 370 iu 3x a week. Testicles are just as full as they were on 600 iu twice a week and I have no e2 symptoms. Haven’t had fertility checked in a while though. Hoping this keeps my total T around 850-900, and free T mid range since I run higher shbg around 50s
If I may ask, did your testicles hurt when you experienced atrophy? I had a dull pain especially at night (probably it was when I noticed). I’m on HCG 500iu EOD. My testicles are fine but my eyes get sort of red. It’s less now than it was initially. It’s been only 16 days since I began injecting HCG. The eyes thing keeps me wondering though.

cigpk

If I may ask, did your testicles hurt when you experienced atrophy? I had a dull pain especially at night (probably it was when I noticed). I’m on HCG 500iu EOD. My testicles are fine but my eyes get sort of red. It’s less now than it was initially. It’s been only 16 days since I began injecting HCG. The eyes thing keeps me wondering though.
I’ve only experienced painful testicles a few times and that is in the initial stages of starting testosterone/hcg. It happened to first time I started trt and then again after I started back up after attempting a reset.

I can’t say for sure what caused it.

Mr S

I have found that taking test cyp and hcg on alternate days has made my e2 lower so I don’t need an ai.

For me anything above 300 or 350iu of hcg and I start to notice an e2 spike.

Testicle size for me seems to vary day to day. This happenes on 500iu 2x/wk or 350iu 3x/wk.
Likewise. Is it that we pay more attention to what happens to our testicles throughout the day whereas before we just didn’t care?

abe

When it first started trt about four-and-a-half years ago. I started along with my T injection, 500 IU of HCG twice a week. It kept my testicles normal and thankfully I've never had to use an AI.

Mr S

When it first started trt about four-and-a-half years ago. I started along with my T injection, 500 IU of HCG twice a week. It kept my testicles normal and thankfully I've never had to use an AI.
Are you still taking HCG?

abe

Thanks. It’s good to know you didn’t run away from it. I gather it’s rather common to come off HCG as time passes.
The original reason I picked that protocol of 500 mg of HCG twice a week. That was Nelson's HCG protocol at the time. I believe he has change his HCG protocol. I've never had any reason to change it.

Mr S

The original reason I picked that protocol of 500 mg of HCG twice a week. That was Nelson's HCG protocol at the time. I believe he has change his HCG protocol. I've never had any reason to change it.
Frankly, it’s rather something that varies from protocol to protocol. My Dr has me on 500iu EOD which is based on Lipshultz protocol. Crisler’s was doing 100-150iu ED for beginners. However, 500iux2/week seems to be what a lot of men on this forum are injecting. My labs in two months and how I feel at the time will be decisive in terms of changing the dose or continue on with it.

abe

Frankly, it’s rather something that varies from protocol to protocol. My Dr has me on 500iu EOD which is based on Lipshultz protocol. Crisler’s was doing 100-150iu ED for beginners. However, 500iux2/week seems to be what a lot of men on this forum are injecting. My labs in two months and how I feel at the time will be decisive in terms of changing the dose or continue on with it.
If you find a protocol, I wouldn't messed with it. It takes a long time to get dialed-in and so many members struggle. When you have a struggle you post about it. When you solve it, a lot of times the member will disappear. I find the 500 mg of HCG twice a week, works for me. If I had estrogen issues, I'm sure I would probably try a lower dose.

Mr S

If you find a protocol, I wouldn't messed with it. It takes a long time to get dialed-in and so many members struggle. When you have a struggle you post about it. When you solve it, a lot of times the member will disappear. I find the 500 mg of HCG twice a week, works for me. If I had estrogen issues, I'm sure I would probably try a lower dose.
I certainly agree

Wolverine

I've been on TRT since 2013 and I started at 250iu's of HCG twice a week and my testicles got softer and started shrinking. I immediately added a third shot (so now I was up to 250iu's on M-W-F) and it was fine. I then tried 150iu's per day and that went well too. I then read about fertility on HCG so I increased the dose to 350iu's, three times a week. I really didn't feel a difference. Then I read Dr. Saya's paper and tried 500iu's three times a week. I read about aromatization so I would look for symptoms and I honestly didn't notice a difference from 250 (3x/week to 150 (ED) to 350 (3X/week) to 500iu's (3X/week).

Now, I did notice that my testosterone levels would raise from 500's to 600's at 150-250iu's to 838 at 350iu's to 1100-1300 on 500iu's. I've been on 500iu's and 1300 T levels for the past 3 years and I've had no problem. Blood work comes back great, no creeping HCT/HGB, no estrogen issues, etc.

I'm wondering if it's worth it to drop down to 300iu's of HCG. I don't really feel any difference from 250 to 350 to 500. I wish I would say that I had a stronger libido, etc. but I feel the same at all levels and I'm thinking to myself, if I could get symptom relief with less meds, wouldn't that be better.

Or is there an advantage to running more HCG than I can feel?

I was taking HCG 500ius E3D along with 60mg of T twice a week. My E (sensitive) was at 66 (range <29). Weak erections etc. I went to daily HCG at 100ius and lowered my T to 50mg twice a week. At nadir my E went down to 29 (range <29). Large doses of HCG raises my E and past labs have shown a dramatic increase in progesterone. Daily injections are not too bad. Just do it in the morning before I start work.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me