HCG DOSE FREQUENCY

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Umm...what dose?

Thought I posted a thread earlier this year for that paper as I have been sitting on it since January.

Trying to come across the thread.

Doses used in the study:

*HCG 5000 U and HMG 150 U (Livzon Pharmaceutical Co) was intramuscularly injected once a week, and the dosing was the same throughout the study. Regular follow-up was conducted at an interval of 3 to 6 months during the therapy. For the twice-a-week week group, twice-weekly intramuscular injections of HCG (2000-3000 U) and HMG (75-150 U) were given for 6 months

Jucaro

"My strategy was to use hCG at 125 iu’s 3 days in a row every 21 days. As you can see this strategy worked perfectly well.."

That's what Jay Campbell says about HCG dosing for fertility... It does not make any sense to me....
Any opinion on that?

Stoak

"My strategy was to use hCG at 125 iu’s 3 days in a row every 21 days. As you can see this strategy worked perfectly well.."

That's what Jay Campbell says about HCG dosing for fertility... It does not make any sense to me....
Any opinion on that?

He probably maintained a small amount of fertility no matter what while on TRT and the HCG didn't do anything more than a mental masturbation. That's my best guess at his situation but I could be wrong. HCG did nothing to maintain my fertility on TRT and I used was more than he did and more frequently.

Jucaro

Any opinion on that?
I understand now. I saw one of his videos and it was by insemination, which can be done even with a sample of very low sperm count.

xcpatr922

Hi everybody.
I would like to hear from people having experience (or having knowledge) on different hcg dose frequency protocols. Basically I want to know if every day lower dose has any different outcome, better o worse, compared to every other day, every 3 days, twice weekly etc. I mean, same weekly dose but different frequencies.
My motivation is that I am looking for fertility, but I am very sensitive to estradiol, and hcg gives me plenty. So I would prefer smaller but daily doses. In other hand, I wonder if such a daily dose would impair leydig cells respond being flooded constanty at their LH receeptors...

I don't know but I have my best sensitivity/action when I have at least everyday HCG for 5 days with 250 iu. Almost nothing can beat this if I do daily. Also, it seems ovidac is seemed more working for me than pregnyl.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me