HCG DOSE FREQUENCY

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jucaro

Hi everybody.
I would like to hear from people having experience (or having knowledge) on different hcg dose frequency protocols. Basically I want to know if every day lower dose has any different outcome, better o worse, compared to every other day, every 3 days, twice weekly etc. I mean, same weekly dose but different frequencies.
My motivation is that I am looking for fertility, but I am very sensitive to estradiol, and hcg gives me plenty. So I would prefer smaller but daily doses. In other hand, I wonder if such a daily dose would impair leydig cells respond being flooded constanty at their LH receeptors...

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Unless you reach higher peaks, hCG may not work.

xcpatr922

I have a feeling / sensation that my testicle feel pretty full for about 48-60 hours post HCG injection. Reading from Doc. Saya research above, it seems the best frequency is between this 48-72 hours?

Btw when it's full, it's so full that it impacts the sleep position. Dosage between 300-350 IU is incredibly strong for me.

Gman86

I have a feeling / sensation that my testicle feel pretty full for about 48-60 hours post HCG injection. Reading from Doc. Saya research above, it seems the best frequency is between this 48-72 hours?

Btw when it's full, it's so full that it impacts the sleep position. Dosage between 300-350 IU is incredibly strong for me.

How many iu’s per week total are u using?

Vince

Super Moderator
I know it's different for everybody. I've been injected 500 IU twice a week for over 7 years now. I like the results. I get. Too bad empower pharmacy can't produce it anymore. :-(

Gman86

I know it's different for everybody. I've been injected 500 IU twice a week for over 7 years now. I like the results. I get. Too bad empower pharmacy can't produce it anymore. :-(

They can’t? Are u with defy? I just got some from Hallandale pharmacy

Where do u plan on getting ur HCG from going forward?

Vince

Super Moderator
They can’t? Are u with defy? I just got some from Hallandale pharmacy

Where do u plan on getting ur HCG from going forward?
Yes, I'm with defy medical. I was able to get 7 12,000 IU vials of HCG. So I'm good for a while. When I get close to running out, then I'll decide. It's nice that you can get it from Hallandale, maybe I'll go through them.

Jucaro

@Nelson Vergel, Thank you for the information!! Dr. Saya's study is specially informative and specific answer for my question. I'll start using 500 IU eod instead 250 IU ed.
My only concern is the raising of E2, so I'll also try adding some Anastrozol, even when E2 from HCG is not produced through aromatization, but I expect to avoid further E2 elevation coming from testosterone... I Hope will help.
I also have already stopped TRT since I don't feel that bad with HCG monotherapy (for now...)
Another data is that I am not using beta hcg but choriogonadotropin alfa (Brand name Ovitrelle), which is made in laboratory using recombinant DNA technique. I don't know if there is any difference regarding half live, etc...

Last edited:

Askr

I cannot tell you about my sperm levels while on it, however my morning wood increased to every day when I split my hcg to 250iu 4x per week, my schedule looks like this

Monday test 80mg, Tuesday hcg 250, wed hcg 250, Thurs test 80mg, Friday nothing, Saturday hcg 250, Sunday hcg 250

My original protocol was test 80mg twice per week and hcg 500iu in the same day as test. And the day before my next shot sometimes my morning wood would be less apparent.

I was also getting some higher e2 levels so it's originally why I switched hcg to diffent days than my shots.

I also use calcium d glucerate 1000mg 3x per day (morning, afternoon and night 2x 500mg caps) and that brought my e2 from 67.7 to 42 over a 3 month period.

Hope this helps.

forumjoe

Over the last 2 years I have been on Clomid/HCG alternatively 3 months at a time.

Sperm has improved significantly but only after the first year or so and getting better over time.

For HCG I use 1000 IU EOD and have the following numbers

E 200pmol/L (Ref 40-160)
T 24 nmol/L (Ref 9-29)
Free T 21 pg/mL (Ref 1-28)

Jucaro

Over the last 2 years I have been on Clomid/HCG alternatively 3 months at a time.

Sperm has improved significantly but only after the first year or so and getting better over time.

For HCG I use 1000 IU EOD and have the following numbers

E 200pmol/L (Ref 40-160)
T 24 nmol/L (Ref 9-29)
Free T 21 pg/mL (Ref 1-28)
So, You have been using hcg monotherapy for 3 months, then clomid, then HCG and so?

My problem with clomid is that it kills my libido completely... Do you do ok with it?

Jucaro

Have you tested how your sperm count is at that HCG dose?

forumjoe

So, You have been using hcg monotherapy for 3 months, then clomid, then HCG and so?

My problem with clomid is that it kills my libido completely... Do you do ok with it?

Yes on the protocol. I do better on HCG then clomid, my baseline libido is pretty low on both but better on HCG. The effects of clomid are more subtle and take longer to show but HCG is more of roller coaster. Not very scientific explanation ofc just my subjective experience.

Do you mean volume and/or consistency of ejaculate?

Volume and consistency did not change. What changed is the number from 10 million to 100 million per ml and the motility, morphology and all of the other parameters are in good standing now compared to 2-3 years ago.

Jucaro

Umm...what dose?
Yes, that's the question I was asking myself.
There is a paper from 1987 with similar aproach and it was 1500 IU:

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching