HCG Dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

DDaniels

I am on 50IU of HCG twice a week, I use an insulin syringe that holds 100IU or 1CC, I keep reading other users posting dosages of 250IU and 500IU, am I misunderstanding this or are others really using 10 times the amount of HCG I am? 500IU would use my entire bottle that lasts me a month.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I am on 50IU of HCG twice a week, I use an insulin syringe that holds 100IU or 1CC, I keep reading other users posting dosages of 250IU and 500IU, am I misunderstanding this or are others really using 10 times the amount of HCG I am? 500IU would use my entire bottle that lasts me a month.

1000iu = 1cc not 100iu...you left off a zero

50iu twice per week isn't a dose of any consequence you're wasting your time and money with that. 250 and 500 iu once or twice per week is pretty common and normal so yes 10x what you use.

DDaniels

Vince, thanks for the reply, looks like my issue is the insulin syringe, its clearly labeled 1CC but is graduated for U-100 insulin, looks like my dose is 1/2CC or 500 IU even though it says 50? Insulin must be measured differently than others like HCG.

Vince, thanks for the reply, looks like my issue is the insulin syringe, its clearly labeled 1CC but is graduated for U-100 insulin, looks like my dose is 1/2CC or 500 IU even though it says 50? Insulin must be measured differently than others like HCG.
Right you're just adding a 0, or leaving off a 0 how ever you want to look at it. 50 is 500, 75 is 750, and so forth.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me