Hcg Dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr S

Man please don’t take my word for it by all means I am not a professional at this I just started knowing from reading around in this forum. Just telling what I read 500iu could be good also but I hear shouldn’t be more than that per injection do ask around. A lot of knowledgeable people here
I totally hear you and agree. I’ve read the same thing as you all over the threads on this forum and that’s why I found my dosage to be rather high.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

If I may, where are you based? I’ve only seen 500iu ampules of HCG in the U.K. if my memory serves me well, it’s a one time use only per monograph therefore, you inject your dose and toss away the rest. In the US we don’t have ampules but vials as I said before and my vial contains 10,000iu of HCG after mixing with the bacteriostatic water. It lasts 60 days in the fridge.
Same here in Kuwait, we only have 2500 and 5000 though I am using much less mix it and store it in the fridge

M.J

I totally hear you and agree. I’ve read the same thing as you all over the threads on this forum and that’s why I found my dosage to be rather high.
They say it’s the upper limit not bad though I am doing 300iu now and checking IM instead of SQ. I have done two test during this time one shows increase T lower FSH and LH and another test the next day after injection with no effect at all.

PSBlueEyes

This is my FIRST EVER Post: PLEASE Excuse me if I don’t do it correctly.

I take 300mg T-cyp after several years and multiple increases based on lab results (yes I know it’s higher than average).

Also: Periodically my doctor will add HCG - currently 1,000 IU ONCE Weekly
The HCG is INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE (this time I received Pregnyl 10,000 to self mix, simple enough for me. Previously it was pre-mixed by compounding pharmacy).

When refrigerating the current vial, I discovered 2 old vials (about 4 years), each about half-full. As mentioned: it is VERY COSTLY (and the price seems to go up every time!)

Both older vials have been refrigerated the entire time, have no sediment or crystallisation, appear completely clear (no discoloration), no signs of impurities or in any way visibly different from how the new vial looks.

So my question is: I understand that significant potency would have been lost after this much time: Can I still use them? Are they safe to use? Would they have any remaining potency? Is there any harm in just using it in hope of SOME Benefit?
(It kills me to have $500 of unused HCG sitting and going to waste!!)

THANKS

PSBlueEyes

For abo
This is my FIRST EVER Post: PLEASE Excuse me if I don’t do it correctly.

I take 300mg T-cyp after several years and multiple increases based on lab results (yes I know it’s higher than average).

Also: Periodically my doctor will add HCG - currently 1,000 IU ONCE Weekly
The HCG is INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE (this time I received Pregnyl 10,000 to self mix, simple enough for me. Previously it was pre-mixed by compounding pharmacy).

When refrigerating the current vial, I discovered 2 old vials (about 4 years), each about half-full. As mentioned: it is VERY COSTLY (and the price seems to go up every time!)

Both older vials have been refrigerated the entire time, have no sediment or crystallisation, appear completely clear (no discoloration), no signs of impurities or in any way visibly different from how the new vial looks.

So my question is: I understand that significant potency would have been lost after this much time: Can I still use them? Are they safe to use? Would they have any remaining potency? Is there any harm in just using it in hope of SOME Benefit?
(It kills me to have $500 of unused HCG sitting and going to waste!!)

THANKS
For my Question above:
Again: PLEASE EXCUSE ME IF IM NOT DOING THIS CORRECTLY: It is my FIRST EVER POST: Trying my best. THANK YOU

@Nelson Vergel
@NelsonVergel

Blackhawk

HCG degrades quickly and the molecule in the world of drug molecules is fragile. Typically the instructions for HCG are to discard after a month. I would not use any that was more than a couple months old. The fresher the better.

Also, depending on where you are, HCG can be bought for much less. I pay about US$15 per 5000iu mailed from overseas, and it is good. This has been discussed many times here. Look for posts for reliableRx

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me