Hcg Dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

theoneguy

So I have read many MANY posts and previously tried both 500IU 2x week as well as 250IU 2x week feeling better with the higher dose but recently come accross this article.

Why you need HCG if you are on testosterone therapy.

This doctor suggests 500IU 3x week 1 week on 3 weeks off. I am currently only 35 and still plan to have kids in the future so would it be best to stick with 400-500IU 2x week to maintain fertility or is the 1 week on 3 weeks off the new way to do things?

Would love to hear what other posters are using and how they went with a semen analysis if any have had it done. I do plan to do one in 3 months time after the hcg starts working again but interested to see what results others have had.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
500iu twice per week is pretty common or almost standard, three times per week is usually regarded as the upper limits in TRT. I don't believe any one on this forum is an on/off again protocol we don't see any reason to do that. There are some more outlier kind of protocols with HCG that bleed over from HCG mono, though and this could be one of those.
In the end HCG is and can be so varied that there isn't a right or wrong strategy.

theoneguy

Cheers guys, I am currently doing 400-500iu 2x a week but just wondered about that 1 week on 3 weeks off. I also seem to have trouble losing weight without the hcg and easily gain weight whereas when I take HCG the weight starts to fall off. Have you guys noticed this at all?

Etownone

New member here...
I know this may come across as a stupid question...
But I've been taking hcg , and now I think all this time , I've been taking too low a dosafe.

How do you measure 500 iu in a insulin syringe?
(I just need some confirmation here)

Thx in advance.

M.J

Been using HCG for a week 250iu EOD
Went from 10 nmol/L to 16nmol/L
Estradiol 23 pg/ml I think I was around 18 not sure.

I will conti like this to confirm these reading then maybe increase it if I managed to buy AI can’t find one :/

Mr S

if you used 5mL of bac water to reconstitute it, then yes drawing it to the .5 line on a 1cc syringe would be 500iu.
Why is the ratio 1:1 of water and HCG not the norm? I was told to mix 10,000iu of hCG with 10ml of water (pregnyl). So, if I were to use less water, let's say 10,000iu:5ml and in inject 500iu, it’d be .25cc in the syringe rather than .50cc?

Why is the ratio 1:1 of water and HCG not the norm? I was told to mix 10,000iu of hCG with 10ml of water (pregnyl). So, if I were to use less water, let's say 10,000iu:5ml and in inject 500iu, it’d be .25cc in the syringe rather than .50cc?
When it's mixed in that 10000iu/10mL it's just easy to do the math on a 1cc syringe. When mixed this ratio and you need a 350iu dose, for instance, it's just easy to then know you draw out to the 35 mark on the syringe, and so forth.

Mr S

When it's mixed in that 10000iu/10mL it's just easy to do the math on a 1cc syringe. When mixed this ratio and you need a 350iu dose, for instance, it's just easy to then know you draw out to the 35 mark on the syringe, and so forth.
I certainly agree that it’s easy to mix 1:1 ratio and add a “0” to whatever number is the HCG drawn up to in the syringe. I don’t understand the reasoning behind using less water hence my question. BTW, my Dr prescribed 500iu EOD but I’m kind of thinking it’s too much. According to Crisler, I’d be starting with 100iu-150iu daily instead of 250iu daily (equivalent of 500iu EOD). I was off TRT for 3 months (cold turkey) and I regained my testicular size. His report says “HCG prescribed to prevent further atrophy”. He didn’t do a physical exam. Ideas?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me