HCG dosage- How to calculate it

Buy Lab Tests Online

mgsnell

I am about to undertake my HCG maiden voyage (adding to my TRT regime) and could use help in assuring my calculations are correct.

I will be taking 250iu of HCG twice a week (T & Th) as I understand the the math, since I have 5000iu of freeze dried HCG, I will dilute it with 5ml of bacteriostatic water and draw 0.25ml (using a 0.5cc 27g 1/2 inch syringe). By my calculation this should result in a total of 20 injections, which brings me to my next question. As I understand it HCG should be stored after reconstitution in the refrig for 30 days max. If my calculations above are correct, then the reconstituted vial will give 20 injections but I will only use 8, is there some way to extend the "shelf life" so I don't have to waste so much?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

I draw up all of my syringes then store the syringes in the freezer. They thaw in five minutes. Been doing this for 3-+ years with great results.

mgsnell

tagged; curious as you how many replies will be posted even after Nelson has definitively answered the question.
Nelson's link or reply didn't mention freezing although I have heard other on this list say they do it, so I appreciate their input as in many cases what was good almost 2 years ago may not be as good today, just saying.

Nashtide

I have no idea about the shelf life. I just know I've been doing this for 3+ years and my boys are as large if not slightly larger than they were before TRT. So I think I can conclude that freezing must work. I actually draw up 40 syringes of 250iu @. So mine last 20 weeks with no apparent loss of potency. I have had both compounded and brand name hcg.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

DragonBits

I have no idea about the shelf life. I just know I've been doing this for 3+ years and my boys are as large if not slightly larger than they were before TRT. So I think I can conclude that freezing must work. I actually draw up 40 syringes of 250iu @. So mine last 20 weeks with no apparent loss of potency. I have had both compounded and brand name hcg.

Doesn't that hurt?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching