Buy Lab Tests Online

Nutsdude

Hey guys,

I need your help. I got some severe testicular atrophy going on. from bigger than a walnut to smaller than an almond in over a year. Sometimes they disappear completely and the sack is shrunken.

I never took Testosterone so I can't really figure out whats going on down there, but it is getting worse over time. Like over a year now. Got Blood work done. Got higher LH, FSH and prolactin than norm. Testosterone is like in the middle of the norm and free T on the lower end of the spectrum, but still norm. Also got my sperm tested. I'm infertil.

I can't make any sense out of all that. But I want my testicle size back and want my fertility back.

What should i take to make this happen? HCG, Clomid, Eclomiphene or a combination of this and how much how many times a week and for how long? Should i take Novaldex because of the rising estrogen too? Im a bit confused with all this stuff because of all the contradicting opinions, but I need my balls and my swimmers back for good.

I want to mention again I am NOT on TRT. What will work to reverse testicular atrophy in this case?

Appreciate every helpful comment

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

aneuman

Hey guys,

I need your help. I got some severe testicular atrophy going on. from bigger than a walnut to smaller than an almond in over a year. Sometimes they disappear completely and the sack is shrunken.

I never took Testosterone so I can't really figure out whats going on down there, but it is getting worse over time. Like over a year now. Got Blood work done. Got higher LH, FSH and prolactin than norm. Testosterone is like in the middle of the norm and free T on the lower end of the spectrum, but still norm. Also got my sperm tested. I'm infertil.

I can't make any sense out of all that. But I want my testicle size back and want my fertility back.

What should i take to make this happen? HCG, Clomid, Eclomiphene or a combination of this and how much how many times a week and for how long? Should i take Novaldex because of the rising estrogen too? Im a bit confused with all this stuff because of all the contradicting opinions, but I need my balls and my swimmers back for good.

I want to mention again I am NOT on TRT. What will work to reverse testicular atrophy in this case?

Appreciate every helpful comment
I second @Nelson Vergel. Get tested for FSH, LH, E2, TT, FT and SHBG. A thyroid panel would not hurt either. Based on your account that LH and FSH are “higher than normal” with normal testosterone may indicate some level of testicular dysfunction.

based on your question regarding options, HCG might work, clomid or Enclomiphene might not, as your problem doesn’t appear to be HP related.

you mentioned you never took testosterone. Any medical condition or drug usage that may explain this, corticosteroids for example? (Prednisone comes to mind)

it’s curious you have normal testosterone with so much reduction in size.

my suggestion is to visit an endocrinologist or an Andrologist to understand your situation better.

good luck

Systemlord

Testosterone is like in the middle of the norm and free T on the lower end of the spectrum, but still norm.
Being on the lower end of normal doesn’t mean you’re normal. Also normal isn’t the same thing as healthy normal. DNA, CAG repeats, steroid metabolism determines when you get symptoms of low-T.

Hormones are like dimmer switches, raise the switch and the light becomes brighter, the anabolic effects of the hormones becomes more noticeable.

Got higher LH, FSH and prolactin than norm.
The higher LH and FSH could be pointing to testicular failure. The high prolactin, depending on how high can reduce testosterone. I don’t think this is the case.

Low thyroid function and or anti-depressants can raise prolactin.

Nutsdude

AEF2DF1D-E6A8-4BF6-AD92-CC024F221F7F.jpeg

These are my results by the way.

Ergebnis = results
Referenzbereich = norm

aneuman

View attachment 30742
These are my results by the way.

Ergebnis = results
Referenzbereich = norm
Based on these results, (LH=8.2 mIU/mL) it appears that you have primary hypogonadism (testicular failure) and HCG is highly unlikely to work, although HCG has higher affinity to the LH/HCR receptors than LH itself and has a longer half life, so who knows, maybe higher doses could do something. Forget about Clomid or Enclomiphene, your LH is already at the top of the range.

I guess in this case, TRT is probably your only option.

Good luck

Guided_by_Voices

Have you thoroughly evaluated your micronutrient status, specifically vitamins and minerals? Zinc, magnesium and others can play a role in testicular function. Also, I would look into whether infections of some sort (e.g. Lyme) can affect the testes. A good holistic/functional medicine Doctor may know of other things that could be causing your issue. Toxins like mold might also be an issue.

Nutsdude

Based on these results, (LH=8.2 mIU/mL) it appears that you have primary hypogonadism (testicular failure) and HCG is highly unlikely to work, although HCG has higher affinity to the LH/HCR receptors than LH itself and has a longer half life, so who knows, maybe higher doses could do something. Forget about Clomid or Enclomiphene, your LH is already at the top of the range.

I guess in this case, TRT is probably your only option.

Good luck
Thanks or the advise but I read TRT shrink the balls and makes men infertile, that’s already the case with me. So how does this help to grow my nuts back?

aneuman

Thanks or the advise but I read TRT shrink the balls and makes men infertile, that’s already the case with me. So how does this help to grow my nuts back?
I understand your concern, a very valid one, but you mentioned that you already have testicular shrinkage and I quote " I got some severe testicular atrophy going on. from bigger than a walnut to smaller than an almond in over a year."

Given your blood work results, Enclomiphene/Clomid are highly unlikely to do anything. You could try HCG and see if overstimulation of the Leydig cells goes somewhere but remember there's no such thing as a free meal. HCG has side effects too, and good outcomes in your situation are dubious.

You could try TRT with HCG/FSH to maintain whatever size you have already and preserve fertility, but be mindful of the cost of the treatment.

Ultimately, you need a good doctor that can understand your situation and put an appropriate treatment. There are also risks associated with self-medication under the guidance of an Internet forum.

Good luck

Nutsdude

I understand your concern, a very valid one, but you mentioned that you already have testicular shrinkage and I quote " I got some severe testicular atrophy going on. from bigger than a walnut to smaller than an almond in over a year."

Given your blood work results, Enclomiphene/Clomid are highly unlikely to do anything. You could try HCG and see if overstimulation of the Leydig cells goes somewhere but remember there's no such thing as a free meal. HCG has side effects too, and good outcomes in your situation are dubious.

You could try TRT with HCG/FSH to maintain whatever size you have already and preserve fertility, but be mindful of the cost of the treatment.

Ultimately, you need a good doctor that can understand your situation and put an appropriate treatment. There are also risks associated with self-medication under the guidance of an Internet forum.

Good luck

I‘m thinking about hCG 500 IU 2x week. Because most of what I read this should be efficient and should keep risk at bay mostly.

What are your thoughts on that dosage? Too less for my case or good enough?

And what are the sides of HCG monotherapy?

aneuman

I‘m thinking about hCG 500 IU 2x week. Because most of what I read this should be efficient and should keep risk at bay mostly.

What are your thoughts on that dosage? Too less for my case or good enough?

And what are the sides of HCG monotherapy?

You can try it and see if it works, it seems that most doctors are not concerned with HCG mono therapy as long as you use 2000 IU a week or less.

As far as I know, the risks of HCG are, in general:
  • Increased in anxiety
  • Water retention
  • Gynecomastia
  • Nipple sensitivity
  • Increased estradiol
  • Increased SHBG
Not all of them happen to all the people all the time. The above are less likely to occur at lower dosages. A study I read recently compared 300IU for 5 days vs one shot of 1500 IU. Both double testosterone from baseline, but 300 IU did not have the peak of estradiol observed with 1500 IU.

My perennial advice is to go visit a doctor (andrologist or endocrinologist) and discuss with them. It helps to educate oneself in these forums, but they don't substitute for medical school.

Good luck

Nutsdude

You can try it and see if it works, it seems that most doctors are not concerned with HCG mono therapy as long as you use 2000 IU a week or less.

As far as I know, the risks of HCG are, in general:
  • Increased in anxiety
  • Water retention
  • Gynecomastia
  • Nipple sensitivity
  • Increased estradiol
  • Increased SHBG
Not all of them happen to all the people all the time. The above are less likely to occur at lower dosages. A study I read recently compared 300IU for 5 days vs one shot of 1500 IU. Both double testosterone from baseline, but 300 IU did not have the peak of estradiol observed with 1500 IU.

My perennial advice is to go visit a doctor (andrologist or endocrinologist) and discuss with them. It helps to educate oneself in these forums, but they don't substitute for medical school.

Good luck
Thanks for your comment. I‘m also thinking about combining HCG with HMG in a 3 week cycle

Week 1 HCG only 1000-1500 IU
Week 2 HCG 1000-1500 IU + HMG 3x 25-75 IU?
Week 3 HCG only 100-1500 IU

I‘ve heard that should help with fertility.

What would be a good hmg dosage? Got any suggestions to the whole plan?

phalloguy100

@Nutsdude, I’m curious if you got checked out by a doctor and what the outcome was. After reading the previous post, I agree with everyone’s comments that seeking a doctor’s advice (urologist or endocrinologist) is best. Please also read up on primary vs. secondary hypogonadism and how each is diagnosed. Your high LH/FSH with low free T point to primary, and Clomid only works for secondary. Not sure about hcg, whether it can treat primary or not, but it is sometimes used to restore testicular size at higher doses. Again, a doctor needs to diagnose you and present appropriate treatment options…

All the best!

Nutsdude

Thanks for all the replies seems like a very good forum

HCG does help with testicular size I tried it. Without medical supervision to be honest. They grew a little bigger but still miles away from old size.

Can someone recommend some good TRT clinics in Germany? Hence I’m obviously dealing with primary hypergonadism.

And how much does trt cost + HCG?

Greetings
Nutsdude

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com