HCG causing joint pain elbows, hands, knees..... E2 in check....

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

On June 6, 2018, I started HCG @ 350iu 3 x wk (1050iu total) as part of my TRT protocol...

within the last 2 weeks my joints (knees, elbows, hands, wrists) have been killing me..... Even when I sleep my hands, wrists, arms start killing/throbbing like the extremities fell asleep.... E2 checked just prior to starting was 31 (20 - 53) labcorp....

Nothing else has changed in TRT regimine...

Yes, it is real legit HCG from Compounding Pharmacy...

has anyone experienced anything like this with addition of HCG? some of the research I have found stated that HCG might increase GH causing the joint pain sides....

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Just for completeness, can you provide the details of the rest of your protocol? Are you, by any chance, taking anastrozole? You measured e2 with the incorrect estradiol test for men; the reference range is a dead giveaway. You want to always test estradiol with the sensitive (LC, MS/MS) lab test.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
On June 6, 2018, I started HCG @ 350iu 3 x wk (1050iu total) as part of my TRT protocol...

within the last 2 weeks my joints (knees, elbows, hands, wrists) have been killing me..... Even when I sleep my hands, wrists, arms start killing/throbbing like the extremities fell asleep.... E2 checked just prior to starting was 31 (20 - 53) labcorp....

has anyone experienced anything like this with addition of HCG? some of the research I have found stated that HCG might increase GH causing the joint pain sides....

What else are you taking?
Any possibility of flu-like symptoms?

I have never heard of anyone having this issue.

M

MarkM

I have read on various forums; weight lifting, body building, and HCG diet forums that numerous people have experienced joint pain from HCG injections. I have never had that side effect myself.

glob

Men, I’ve the same issue with hcg, it’s like it cause low e2 symptoms to me, I don’t run it anymore. Are you fine now?

glob

How are you now? Do you still taking hcg?

Irish Goodbye

I believe I may be having the same problem as well. Currently on 120mg of T per week split into every other day sub-q.

HCG 250iu every other day.

Haven’t used and AI in months but have been able to keep E2 in normal reference range with DIM and a healthy diet.

Have been on TRT for 5 years at the same doses.

6 months ago I started developing severe joint pain in my hands, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles. Like so bad I could hardly walk or hold a coffee cup.

Discussed with my doc and ran blood work, everything looked good except moderately elevated HS CRP.

Decided to take a month off HCG as my doc had said there was some literature that indicated a potential of developing antibodies to HCG. Didn’t think that was the case, but figured it would be worth a shot.

After a few weeks I eventually started to feel a bit better to the point that I could work around our farm and not need to pop Advil morning and night.

Wanting to test the theory I added HCG back in at 250iu 3 times per week. Felt good for the first two weeks and now the pain is back with a vengeance. Burning knuckle and wrist pain, shoulder pain, knees, everything. Plus pins and needles in my hands and feet and really aching muscles.

Stopped the HCG a last week but no improvement yet.

Would love to know if anyone else is having this experience and theories on what could possibly be the underlying mechanism at play here. Obviously something is causing massive inflammation and the only variable I can attribute this to is the HCG, although I can’t figure out how this would be possible.

DS3

I believe I may be having the same problem as well. Currently on 120mg of T per week split into every other day sub-q.

HCG 250iu every other day.

Haven’t used and AI in months but have been able to keep E2 in normal reference range with DIM and a healthy diet.

Have been on TRT for 5 years at the same doses.

6 months ago I started developing severe joint pain in my hands, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles. Like so bad I could hardly walk or hold a coffee cup.

Discussed with my doc and ran blood work, everything looked good except moderately elevated HS CRP.

Decided to take a month off HCG as my doc had said there was some literature that indicated a potential of developing antibodies to HCG. Didn’t think that was the case, but figured it would be worth a shot.

After a few weeks I eventually started to feel a bit better to the point that I could work around our farm and not need to pop Advil morning and night.

Wanting to test the theory I added HCG back in at 250iu 3 times per week. Felt good for the first two weeks and now the pain is back with a vengeance. Burning knuckle and wrist pain, shoulder pain, knees, everything. Plus pins and needles in my hands and feet and really aching muscles.

Stopped the HCG a last week but no improvement yet.

Would love to know if anyone else is having this experience and theories on what could possibly be the underlying mechanism at play here. Obviously something is causing massive inflammation and the only variable I can attribute this to is the HCG, although I can’t figure out how this would be possible.
I’ve experienced joint pain from HCG in years past. This always occurred when using too much HCG (which is an individualized number). The most likely explanation is an increased level of progesterone in the testicles opposing estrogenic activity at the estrogen receptor. The higher the dose of HCG, the higher the progestonic activity. With too much progesterone in relation to estrogen, one could experience low estrogen side effects such as joint pain.

Another explanation, and just a hypothesis with no data to support it, is that exogenous HCG itself may increase inflammation in the body.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me