HCG caused tight scrotum?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

I've noticed when I use HCG my scrotum tightens up. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm guessing it's raising my estrogen too high which is the actual culprit versus when I'm not using HCG. Any thoughts,experiences

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SilverSurfer

My experience is the exact opposite. When I don’t use HCG my boys are pulled up tight. When I add HCG they relax and hang slightly. I used to have pretty low hangers, but that all changed starting TRT.

On TRT alone I can pass for being a ball-less eunuch when I have a raging hardon.

Gman86

When I was using HCG with my TRT, I would have periods where my penis and testicles hung nicely. Testicles were hanging and relaxed, and penis was filled out while flaccid. I always thought that this was the result of using HCG.

I’ve been off of HCG completely for a little over two months, and I’ve had periods where my testicles and penis hang exactly the same. Penis very girthy and filled out while flaccid, and testicles hang nicely.

So now I think that it probably has to do with something like estrogen. I don’t think it’s related to my testosterone level, as I’m doing daily propionate injections. So my levels are probably very consistent. Could be prolactin related maybe. But if I had to put money on what causes my penis and testicles to hang nicely sometimes, and other times penis is more shrunken while flaccid, and testicles/ scrotum pulled up tighter, I would put my money on estrogen. I could be completely wrong though. That’s just my guess currently. And i do seem to notice that when my penis hangs nicely, so doesn’t my testicles, and just the opposite. When scrotum is tight, penis is less girthy while flaccid.

Tman

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I guess I am leaning towards an increase in E, so I will watch this closely after taking an AI the next time. I am trying to work back on HCG for the benefits, but I might have to just drop it again.

Mr S

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I guess I am leaning towards an increase in E, so I will watch this closely after taking an AI the next time. I am trying to work back on HCG for the benefits, but I might have to just drop it again.
Does it affect you sexually? I just started taking HCG and my testicles are tight somtimes but they hang nicely other times.

SilverSurfer

Does it affect you sexually? I just started taking HCG and my testicles are tight somtimes but they hang nicely other times.

For me my load size increases on HCG (2+ tablespoons). Without it, my load can be small (under 1 tablespoon) and a bit gelatinous.

SilverSurfer

But Hcg doesn’t cause you ED, correct?

No. HCG doesn’t affect me other than testicle size and semen qty. I have to be very careful with it because it spikes my E2 and gives me back acne something fierce. And at 50 years old it’s annoying. Part of me wants to just stop using it, but vanity issues I guess keep me using it so I don’t look castrated.

Mr S

No. HCG doesn’t affect me other than testicle size and semen qty. I have to be very careful with it because it spikes my E2 and gives me back acne something fierce. And at 50 years old it’s annoying. Part of me wants to just stop using it, but vanity issues I guess keep me using it so I don’t look castrated.
Frankly it can be vanity or not, but you’re not the only man who doesn’t like to see his testicles atrophied including me. I’m 58 and they were fine till I started TRT, so I want to keep them that way. I’m attached to them... literaly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me