HCG Bloodwork

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pringle

Yes It is individual Tongat Ali also lowers my e2 and I3C.
I will see now the blood work with the HCG
The only thing Im concerned in terms of blood work is how much my blood will thicken
HCT and HBG have not moved a bit six weeks into TRT but tromobiciti and eritrociti have raised some

For some of us the thickening of blood is just cost of admission to be on TRT. For others their bodies adjust and HCT/HGB settles in an acceptable range. I am one that no matter the dose or schedule of Injection of T, my HCT and HGB climbs to levels I must do phlebotomy. Usually 3-4 times a year.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
For some of us the thickening of blood is just cost of admission to be on TRT. For others their bodies adjust and HCT/HGB settles in an acceptable range. I am one that no matter the dose or schedule of Injection of T, my HCT and HGB climbs to levels I must do phlebotomy. Usually 3-4 times a year.
After two years of trt, my HCT/HGB stabilized. My HCT has held steady as 48% for the last 3 years.

Vonko1988

Do you take iron injections when giving blood? Do you get issues from the blood donations?

Pringle

Do you take iron injections when giving blood? Do you get issues from the blood donations?

No I do not. I check both HCT/HGB levels every six weeks, as well as Iron and Ferritin. I have found that my HCT will rise to about 52ish over the course of three months and phlebotomy at that interval typically allows me to keep iron and ferritin in range, while dropping HCT/HGB to a manageable level......then repeat. I have to keep a close watch on frequency and my levels.....real balancing act, but better than low T!

Vonko1988

No I do not. I check both HCT/HGB levels every six weeks, as well as Iron and Ferritin. I have found that my HCT will rise to about 52ish over the course of three months and phlebotomy at that interval typically allows me to keep iron and ferritin in range, while dropping HCT/HGB to a manageable level......then repeat. I have to keep a close watch on frequency and my levels.....real balancing act, but better than low T!
Have you noticed what else rises except HCT and HGB?
For example mine have not moved for six weeks since starting trt but my tromobociti have risen

Pringle

Have you noticed what else rises except HCT and HGB?
For example mine have not moved for six weeks since starting trt but my tromobociti have risen

My platelets have remained consistent prior to TRT. My HCT/HGB started raising a few months into treatment and has been the largest issue that I have not dialed in yet......maybe my body will never reach the place Vince has where his adjusted and found homeostasis..... You may never have the issue at all. I Wish TRT was linear and predicatable....it is not. Just do your labs consistently and don’t stress over it......there will be some challenges and adjustments to be made as you find the protocol that works for you.

Vonko1988

My platelets have remained consistent prior to TRT. My HCT/HGB started raising a few months into treatment and has been the largest issue that I have not dialed in yet......maybe my body will never reach the place Vince has where his adjusted and found homeostasis..... You may never have the issue at all. I Wish TRT was linear and predicatable....it is not. Just do your labs consistently and don’t stress over it......there will be some challenges and adjustments to be made as you find the protocol that works for you.

Most important for me is to feel good. If I have to give blood I will pay this price. But hope I dont have to.
I wanna ask about platelets. I was on the impression they are not increased by TRT and the Polycythemia vera is a cancerous disease NOT caused by TRT.
Are platelets included in Complete Blood Picture, because I cannot see them? Do they have some other name?

Pringle

Most important for me is to feel good. If I have to give blood I will pay this price. But hope I dont have to.
I wanna ask about platelets. I was on the impression they are not increased by TRT and the Polycythemia vera is a cancerous disease NOT caused by TRT.
Are platelets included in Complete Blood Picture, because I cannot see them? Do they have some other name?
Had to go back and look at my last report. There are a couple of different acronyms and they seems to differ some by lab. The lab I use is my pcp’s lab in an oncology center. The platelet measurements that show up on my CBC report is MPV- platelet volume and PDW-platelet distribution width.

Vonko1988

Had to go back and look at my last report. There are a couple of different acronyms and they seems to differ some by lab. The lab I use is my pcp’s lab in an oncology center. The platelet measurements that show up on my CBC report is MPV- platelet volume and PDW-platelet distribution width.

Thanks, I have them. MPV has not changed since starting TRT and PDW has even dropped, but maybe not related. I know what to look for now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me