HCG Bloodwork

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

I have some data I'd like to share with the community. From the four different lab results you can see the effect HCG has on Estrogen. I just thought I'd share and you can discuss if you feel inclined. I hope this is helpful.

Protocol 12-30-19: TC=40mg + HCG 400iu EOD
Test = 1165
FT = 29.8
Estradiol = 79.8

Protocol 11-25-19: TC=40mg EOD + HCG 300IU weekly
Test = 1222
FT = 23.6
Estradiol = 27.3
SHBG = 42.2

Protocol 8-30-19: TC=40mg + HCG 300iu EOD
Test = 1254
FT = 29.2
Estradiol = 40.1

Protocol 5-30-19: TC=90mgE3.5D (no HCG)
Test = 906
FT = 24.3
Estradiol = 22.4
SHBG = 35.8

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I have some data I'd like to share with the community. From the four different lab results you can see the effect HCG has on Estrogen. I just thought I'd share and you can discuss if you feel inclined. I hope this is helpful.

Protocol 12-30-19: TC=40mg + HCG 400iu EOD
Test = 1165
FT = 29.8
Estradiol = 79.8

Protocol 11-25-19: TC=40mg EOD + HCG 300IU weekly
Test = 1222
FT = 23.6
Estradiol = 27.3

Protocol 8-30-19: TC=40mg + HCG 300iu EOD
Test = 1254
FT = 29.2
Estradiol = 40.1

Protocol 5-30-19: TC=90mgE3.5D (no HCG)
Test = 906
FT = 24.3
Estradiol = 22.4
Which protocol did you feel the best on?

Harley

Thank you , that is very interesting .
I do Test-c 30 mg and HCG 500 iu EOD .
I feel much better with HCG , I tried HCG only but felt miserable and now with the added HCG I feel great in gym and in bed .
I will get labs but we don't have estradiol sensitive in Italy.

Gman86

Thank you , that is very interesting .
I do Test-c 30 mg and HCG 500 iu EOD .
I feel much better with HCG , I tried HCG only but felt miserable and now with the added HCG I feel great in gym and in bed .
I will get labs but we don't have estradiol sensitive in Italy.

So you’re on 1750iu’s of HCG per week? That’s a pretty high dose. Glad you don’t experience any side effects from it though. How long have you been on this protocol?

Very interesting...thanks for taking the time. Seems to confirm that when guys have a poor experience with HCG that it could be Estrogen.

What is your SHBG and which point would you say you felt your best???

DixieWrecked

So you’re on 1750iu’s of HCG per week? That’s a pretty high dose. Glad you don’t experience any side effects from it though. How long have you been on this protocol?
It's been about 6 weeks. It actually adds up to 3.5 x 400 = 1400iu. Seems like a short time but the half life if HCG is shorter so stable levels were achieved pretty quickly.

DixieWrecked

Very interesting...thanks for taking the time. Seems to confirm that when guys have a poor experience with HCG that it could be Estrogen.

What is your SHBG and which point would you say you felt your best???
I don't have shbg for every one of those because I ordered most of those myself. I live next door to a LabCorp which makes things easy for me. Anyway, my shbg has maintained between 35 and 45 throughout my journey.
I found it interesting too and glad you do as well. For me it seems that my minimum effective dose roughly doubles my estrogen. Or raises it by about 20. More than that can really raise it.

I'm always trying to take the least amount of medication so I may drop the dose again to see how I feel. The only thing I can complain about really is my sleep is not that great with the high estrogen.

Harley

I started on 15 November I had as I said high Hopes for HCG only, but I felt really bad .
With testosterone it's been only two weeks .
My SHBG is extremely low. 12.3 nmol/l (13-71).
I think in two weeks or so I will get labs .
If my E2 (nn sensitive) will be high I will lower the testosterone and Hcg and test again in a month

I don't have shbg for every one of those because I ordered most of those myself. I live next door to a LabCorp which makes things easy for me. Anyway, my shbg has maintained between 35 and 45 throughout my journey.
I found it interesting too and glad you do as well. For me it seems that my minimum effective dose roughly doubles my estrogen. Or raises it by about 20. More than that can really raise it.

I'm always trying to take the least amount of medication so I may drop the dose again to see how I feel. The only thing I can complain about really is my sleep is not that great with the high estrogen.

I like to see where peoples SHBG and the E that they report as being best for them where those two factors intersect and how much disparity there is.

Gman86

I started on 15 November I had as I said high Hopes for HCG only, but I felt really bad .
With testosterone it's been only two weeks .
My SHBG is extremely low. 12.3 nmol/l (13-71).
I think in two weeks or so I will get labs .
If my E2 (nn sensitive) will be high I will lower the testosterone and Hcg and test again in a month

Hopefully things continue to work well for you on this protocol. As long as you feel good, I wouldn’t change a thing, even if E2 on labs come back high.

I did HCG mono for a long time when I first started. Felt an improvement, but never felt that great either, and was very difficult to control the nipple sensitivity/ itchiness. On testosterone and HCG, I haven’t experienced any nipple issues, no matter how high my T and E get.

Pringle

I like to see where peoples SHBG and the E that they report as being best for them where those two factors intersect and how much disparity there is.
I have often wondered about this as well. When I have felt the best my SHBG and E2 were in the same neighborhood of low 30’s. That requires me to take a small dose AI to achieve. When not on AI my E2 raises into the 50’s. Other than some water retention no major symptoms but I do not feel as well. Interesting.

Vonko1988

I have often wondered about this as well. When I have felt the best my SHBG and E2 were in the same neighborhood of low 30’s. That requires me to take a small dose AI to achieve. When not on AI my E2 raises into the 50’s. Other than some water retention no major symptoms but I do not feel as well. Interesting.

Zinc citrate 2x30mg lowers my e2 a lot. To the point that I started it with TRT and my e2 is lower than before TRT :D I will reduce it once I stabilize myself on HCG. Why dont you try that? You need to supplement zinc in all cases, almost all of us cannot get enough from food

Having my trough E2 mirror my SHBG of ~12 changed a lot of things for the better for me personally so I've been interested in where that lands for other guys.

slicktop

Having my trough E2 mirror my SHBG of ~12 changed a lot of things for the better for me personally so I've been interested in where that lands for other guys.
I wish I knew my pre-TRT SHBG level for the same reason. Best I have is non-sensitive estradiol and total T.

Pringle

Zinc citrate 2x30mg lowers my e2 a lot. To the point that I started it with TRT and my e2 is lower than before TRT :D I will reduce it once I stabilize myself on HCG. Why dont you try that? You need to supplement zinc in all cases, almost all of us cannot get enough from food

I have supplemented zinc and copper for years, changing doses to see if it would lower E2.....it has 0 effect on my E2. zinc, calcium d glucarate, dim all are pretty much “snake oil” for me. The only things that ever lowered my E2 was lowering my T dose or adding a low dose AI. Glad it works for you.

Vonko1988

I have supplemented zinc and copper for years, changing doses to see if it would lower E2.....it has 0 effect on my E2. zinc, calcium d glucarate, dim all are pretty much “snake oil” for me. The only things that ever lowered my E2 was lowering my T dose or adding a low dose AI. Glad it works for you.
Yes It is individual Tongat Ali also lowers my e2 and I3C.
I will see now the blood work with the HCG
The only thing Im concerned in terms of blood work is how much my blood will thicken
HCT and HBG have not moved a bit six weeks into TRT but tromobiciti and eritrociti have raised some

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me