HCG being taken off of the FDA’s approved list?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jman

Hey everyone. I’m trying to get the news and ideas about my clinic switching to gonadorelin because they say the FDA is no longer approving HCG for use
anyone else know what to do?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
HCG is still available commercially, just not through most compounding pharmacies. If you can get a prescription then you can get it at many pharmacies. Go to GoodRx.com for a coupon. Alternatively you can order from ReliableRx.

Ask your clinic to provide evidence that gonadorelin is a viable replacement. What is their protocol with it? I'm not convinced that infrequent doses used without a SERM will do much of anything.

No. 7

htx

Ask if they'll still give you an Rx for HCG for you to go purchase out of pocket, that'd be the easiest so you could go the GoodRx route @Cataceous mentioned.

Just order from Empower Compounding Pharmacy, cheaper than other places even with goodrx. It's out of stock at most places (manufactured) is why I switched.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Gonadorelin is nothing like hCG. Gonadorelin half life is extremely short and you would have to inject several times per day instead of two to three times per week as is the case with hCG. If your clinic does not want to ship hCG to you since they have no relationship with Empower Pharmacy, demand to have their doctor call in a prescription to your local pharmacy for brand name hCG. Here are prices are places to buy it.

htx

Gonadorelin is nothing like hCG. Gonadorelin half life is extremely short and you would have to inject several times per day instead of two to three times per week as is the case with hCG. If your clinic does not want to ship hCG to you since they have no relationship with Empower Pharmacy, demand to have their doctor call in a prescription to your local pharmacy for brand name hCG. Here are prices are places to buy it.
Awesome, thanks for that! I wasn’t planning on buying the gonadorelin from them again because the price is prohibitive to begin with, but now I know it’s not as good I definitely won’t be.

Blackhawk

i get mine from reliable rx....hucog liquid...i just add some bac water.....easier to calculate for me....

You should know that when dry lipholized HCG powder is mixed with diluent that the clock starts ticking; the HCG starts degrading. Plus it does so more rapidly at higher temperatures which is why it should be refrigerated after mixing. And as a solution, HCG is susceptible to degradation from vibration due to the fragile molecules being physically broken.

For these reasons unless something special has been done to the mixed form to stabilize it from heat, vibration and degradation due to being mixed into solution, I have always considered the already mixed liquid being shipped from India a no go.

If I am wrong and there is information to the contrary, I'd like to hear it!

Jman

Hey guys. I’m still having a hard time finding a pharmacy to get HCG since it was taken off the compound pharmacy list by the FDA.
Looked in Reliable Tx called Kroger and Hallandale stopped selling it as well. My good RX card still gives the coupons.
Can anyone send me a link on where I can get it or a possible substitut?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me