HCG Anxiety

Buy Lab Tests Online

Azza23

Hi,

My doc has just put me on 1,500IU a week in addition to 16mg of Test E ED to help boost my low e2.

This has created some nasty anxiety (which I was trying to get rid of in the first place).

Is this just due to it being a protocol change and I just need to bare it until my levels stabilse?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

hCG gives me crazy anxiety. I would try a way lower dose to see if it is still efficacious without the sides. Like 1/8th the dose you are at now.

JimGainz

Yeah it’s probably that your estrogen levels are spiking too fast. From experience, if you are not running in Ai, I wouldn’t do any more than 200- 250 IUs three times a week. Your estrogen levels will increase from this alone.

DixieWrecked

yeah man. I just tried even 50iu of HCG and it just doesnt sit well with me anymore. I don't like the way I feel on it. Anxious and weak and insecure

Last edited:

Fortunate

So, I thought I would share a data point for whatever it’s worth. I have been on low-dose, daily HCG for years. 100 IU/day. In the recent past, I stopped hCG for several weeks as part of a larger experiment. I recently restarted enanthate injections along with hCG. I injected hCG Mon,Tue, Thur.

I felt slight anxiety on day two of hCG, but atrributed it to being one day after my enanthate injection. The day I held hCG I felt fine. The following day, when I resumed hCG, I felt crazy anxiety with heart palpitations and an overall sense of doom.

I have never felt this way on hCG in the past. I initially attributed it to my system becoming desensitized to hCG, after which I restarted it and felt effects from a “naïve“ position. That said, I muddied the waters by taking a new supplement. I started L-methylfolate a few days ago. I took 15 mg two days in a row.

After I developed this crazy anxiety, I did some reading. Apparently, this dose of L-methylfolate is fairly massive and has been known to cause anxiety in some. Unfortunately, having multiple variables change simultaneously has made it difficult for me to figure out the source of the anxiety, but I would attributed to either the hCG or L-methylfolate. At this point, not sure which one. Also, not willing to go through that again so I’m holding both for the time being.

JmarkH

My anxiety comes from life's circumstances. I think my HCG helps me with it. Mostly because it raises my lower E2.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me