HCG and Water rentention

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

Quick Question,

I'd been off HCG for awhile and was down to 216lbs from about 235ish in about a month. Which I was happy about, 6 pack abs and plenty of muscle mass. I wasn't trying to lose weight during this time either.

Dr Saya added back in 200iu EOD of HCG. In & days I'm up to 225lbs in 7 days. Obviously i couldnt have added 9lbs of fat in 7 days. My diet has not changed much if any. My gym routine has been more intense if anything.

Could the adddition of HCG really caused that much water retention? It seems hard to believe but i dont know what else would have caused it. I just look and feel soft.

Anyone else experience anything like this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Some of us kind of loath HCG for that very reason thru aromatase in the testes that estrogen is harder to control, in the testes, with an AI, that's likely where the water retention stems from HCG=Estrogen=water retention.
IMHO 200iu EOD...maybe you need 200 E3.5D, less frequency than EOD. Any other negatives like night sweats or sensitive nipples...or just the water retention?

Weasel

Some of us kind of loath HCG for that very reason thru aromatase in the testes that estrogen is harder to control, in the testes, with an AI, that's likely where the water retention stems from HCG=Estrogen=water retention.
IMHO 200iu EOD...maybe you need 200 E3.5D, less frequency than EOD. Any other negatives like night sweats or sensitive nipples...or just the water retention?

I felt like it gave my libido a nice boost for the first maybe 2-3 days. Nocturnal erections were happening again. That seems to have wained and maybe is now worse than with no HCG.

Only thing i've been noticing is water rentention. Nipples feel fine.

I've been experiencing the same thing I believe. Since I started trt with hcg I've gained approximately 20lbs in 3 months. While some of that may be muscle I doubt all 20lbs of it is, I have very little muscle definition and I believe it has to do with water weight.

No nipple sensitivity either

Vince

Super Moderator
I inject 500iu of HCG twice a week for almost two years now, never had a problem with water retention. But I know we are all different.

Weasel

I inject 500iu of HCG twice a week for almost two years now, never had a problem with water retention. But I know we are all different.

I never realized it until I started using it again. I had used it for a couple years including about a year of HCG mono. Now when I added it back in, I noticed it almost immediately. Maybe because I was cut enough to notice the loss of definition.

I think I'm heading back to 100iu E3.5D, I just don't get anything from it, besides I know my nuts are still alive but there's nothing else there for me, no sense of wellbeing, libido bump, nada.

Does an AI help reduce the water retention?

Had anyone tried some kind of diuretic while on hcg to counter the water weight without the need for an AI?

Or does smaller more frequent dose help reduce the water weight gain?

Weasel

Does an AI help reduce the water retention?

Had anyone tried some kind of diuretic while on hcg to counter the water weight without the need for an AI?

Or does smaller more frequent dose help reduce the water weight gain?

all excellent questions that I have no answers for. I'll suspect in my case an AI wont help because I don't believe in my case it is due to elevated e2. just a side effect of HCG

Speed

No HCG for me. It was causing terrible water retention and HIGH e2 that Arimidex could not control. Had mood swings, ED issues. But now without HCG and T only I feel great with raging libido and perfect mood. E2 is normal without AI

Weasel

No HCG for me. It was causing terrible water retention and HIGH e2 that Arimidex could not control. Had mood swings, ED issues. But now without HCG and T only I feel great with raging libido and perfect mood. E2 is normal without AI

Excellent info, Are you back filling that LH pathway with preg/dhea? or you just leaving it be?

Vince

Super Moderator
I never realized it until I started using it again. I had used it for a couple years including about a year of HCG mono. Now when I added it back in, I noticed it almost immediately. Maybe because I was cut enough to notice the loss of definition.

I really believe that I don't get water retention, but I definitely get an increase in my libido and testicles.

Pursuit_Sanus

I can concur. Just started TRT again. 200mg Test, 500iu HCG 2/w, .5mg Arimidex 2/w. I've gained 10lbs within the first 5 weeks and have noticed what looks like edema in the lower legs from my dress socks. Just did follow-up labs and waiting for the follow-up appointment. Am interested to see the numbers.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have used diuretics like hydrochlorothiazide when it gets bad with good results. But no more than once per week when it gets bad. I have to say that carbs (especially if I drink alcohol) and when I skip my 30 min of cardio at least 3 times per week, make it worse.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching