Buy Lab Tests Online

3DMission

Attached is my recent sperm analysis (July 1st, 2020) and my HCG & T protocol.

For the past 2.5 years I’ve been taking 300 IU’s .1 2x week HCG and 80mg .4 2x week T Cyp. My testes have mild atrophy, but decent sperm load and I notice a difference the longer I go without HCG. I decided to get a sperm analysis to see where my fertility was since my wife has been talking about potentially having a 3rd. See attached results. Sperm count at 8 million, normal is at least 15 million or more. Ideally 20 million or more. To our surprise, my wife just found out she’s pregnant. My wife keeps track of ovulation and when we have sex without a condom, so highly likely conception was on 7/7 (sperm test on 7/1).

While we’re fully aware it’s possible to get pregnant with only 8 million sperm, it significantly lowers your chances. To put it in perspective, with a normal sperm count over 15 million, you only have a 25% chance of getting pregnant during peak ovulation. I was just thrilled to see that my TRT protocol maintained fertility and healthy T levels.

Prior to discovering HCG, I was on T Cyp mono-therapy and experienced significant testicular atrophy and all sperm results near flat lined. Ejaculate load was close to nothing. I then started HCG mono-therapy to conceive our 2nd child. Post-conception I started the protocol mentioned above.

Going back all the way to our first child, he was conceived on CLOMID mono-therapy and while it worked great, I HATED the side effects. I swore I would never do it again, so thank the Lord for HCG.

My journey has been a roller coaster, but I’m happy to finally be on a good consistent, safe protocol. I’m overjoyed we’re having a 3rd, as you can imagine I was concerned it wouldn’t even be possible. For those familiar with Scripture - Psalm 127:3.

Feel free to ask any questions about my journey. Happy to help shed some light if you’re in the same boat.

Attachments

• AC7343C3-7B45-4B2A-8395-F3FE4181A798.png
    AC7343C3-7B45-4B2A-8395-F3FE4181A798.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 157
  • ED19FC7E-B6B6-46E0-B889-525D2E596554.png
    ED19FC7E-B6B6-46E0-B889-525D2E596554.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 158
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Attached is my recent sperm analysis (July 1st, 2020) and my HCG & T protocol.

For the past 2.5 years I’ve been taking 300 IU’s .1 2x week HCG and 80mg .4 2x week T Cyp. My testes have mild atrophy, but decent sperm load and I notice a difference the longer I go without HCG. I decided to get a sperm analysis to see where my fertility was since my wife has been talking about potentially having a 3rd. See attached results. Sperm count at 8 million, normal is at least 15 million or more. Ideally 20 million or more. To our surprise, my wife just found out she’s pregnant. My wife keeps track of ovulation and when we have sex without a condom, so highly likely conception was on 7/7 (sperm test on 7/1).

While we’re fully aware it’s possible to get pregnant with only 8 million sperm, it significantly lowers your chances. To put it in perspective, with a normal sperm count over 15 million, you only have a 25% chance of getting pregnant during peak ovulation. I was just thrilled to see that my TRT protocol maintained fertility and healthy T levels.

Prior to discovering HCG, I was on T Cyp mono-therapy and experienced significant testicular atrophy and all sperm results near flat lined. Ejaculate load was close to nothing. I then started HCG mono-therapy to conceive our 2nd child. Post-conception I started the protocol mentioned above.

Going back all the way to our first child, he was conceived on CLOMID mono-therapy and while it worked great, I HATED the side effects. I swore I would never do it again, so thank the Lord for HCG.

My journey has been a roller coaster, but I’m happy to finally be on a good consistent, safe protocol. I’m overjoyed we’re having a 3rd, as you can imagine I was concerned it wouldn’t even be possible. For those familiar with Scripture - Psalm 127:3.

Feel free to ask any questions about my journey. Happy to help shed some light if you’re in the same boat.

Congratulations glad to hear!

Sides

Congratulations; that is great to hear! HCG and HMG restored my fertility after many years on testosterone, and I have a beautiful baby daughter. So I am always happy to hear from other men who have achieved a similar result while staying on test.

God bless you and your wife, and especially your baby!

slicktop

At 42 years of age, I'm still learning to say "congratulations!" instead of "oooooh.... sorry, man!" where I hear someone is pregnant! Congrats!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me