HCG and sleep issues/insomnia

Buy Lab Tests Online

antelopers

I decided to experiment with HCG again recently because I do notice a slight boost of well-being and libido with it, but even the smallest dose gives me insomnia. I did a single injection of 80iu Monday morning and I find myself waking up at 4am the last couple of nights wide awake with heart racing. This is pretty much my experience with hcg every time I use it, regardless of the dose or frequency. It doesn't significantly raise my estrogen, so what is the reason for this? Is it even worth the hassle?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

Lol why can't I have this response to HCG instead
We're all different, bro. I tried tadalafil just for the hell of it (well, wondering if it could lower my BP a bit and was just curious about its recreational value). Does literally nothing for me except give me a headache about 20 hours later. F that.

antelopers

We're all different, bro. I tried tadalafil just for the hell of it (well, wondering if it could lower my BP a bit and was just curious about its recreational value). Does literally nothing for me except give me a headache about 20 hours later. F that.
We share the tadalafil response then, it gives me sinus congestion and headaches even with as little as 3mg.

antelopers

Just a quick update on this:
I had a bottle of zyHcg and tried a few 500iu shots. I felt a much more even energy throughout the day, improvement in libido, and my sleep suffered only slightly the day of the shot.
My delivery from empower came with their compounded HCG. I decided to start at 250iu with their HCG this time around since it gave me sleep issues last time. Immediately after the shots from empower, I noticed a little bit of a head rush that I usually get from their HCG. My sleep suffered greatly after that and I lost libido.
its anecdotal, but for me it appears that it's brand related. Another possible explanation that the zyHcg was significantly less potent.
I'm not comfortable being on any medication long term that I can't get from a us pharmacy in case a supplier goes down, so I am still debating what to do. I like the extra energy and blood flow to the penis and having normal sized balls, but sleep is critical for health.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me