HCG and sensitivity/libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

antelopers

How exactly does HCG increase penis sensitivity, libido, and/or genital blood flow in men? Is it the LH mimicking, rising t/e, or another mechanism? I am skeptical of its supposed pregnenolone/backfilling properties since its never been shown in bloodwork. If it is testosterone related, could the same results be achieved by using varying amounts of Test?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) mimics LH and stimulates the Leydig cells of the testicles to produce testosterone. HCG has been successfully used alone or in combination with testosterone replacement to normalize testicular size after long-term anabolic steroid or testosterone use. It has also anecdotally helped men whose sexual drive does not improve on testosterone replacement alone. No published studies have been done on this benefit.

When TRT Doesn’t Lead to Better Erections

xqfq

I’m not sure that anyone knows. I have read about something called Inhibin B and others that HCG activates.

For me, with higher dose HCG I “feel” my testicles. It’s like they turn on again. That feeling sort of creates libido in me. Not intending to be too explicit, but it feels like I need to empty my testicles. That makes me feel libido. I‘m not sure why, but it may be the LH properties.

I’m currently trying to get a near optimal libido without so much HCG, because HCG is so inconsistent for me (and hard to travel with).

A higher testosterone dose has improved my mood and erections similar to how HCG did. The “full testicle” feeling and accompanying libido reaction isn’t there though.

antelopers

I’m not sure that anyone knows. I have read about something called Inhibin B and others that HCG activates.

For me, with higher dose HCG I “feel” my testicles. It’s like they turn on again. That feeling sort of creates libido in me. Not intending to be too explicit, but it feels like I need to empty my testicles. That makes me feel libido. I‘m not sure why, but it may be the LH properties.

I’m currently trying to get a near optimal libido without so much HCG, because HCG is so inconsistent for me (and hard to travel with).

A higher testosterone dose has improved my mood and erections similar to how HCG did. The “full testicle” feeling and accompanying libido reaction isn’t there though.
How much of an increase did you have to make to feel the difference with t?

xqfq

How much of an increase did you have to make to feel the difference with t?

For me, 1000IU of HCG per week (500IU E3.5D) was contributing about 350 ng/dL to my total T. I moved from 144mg/week to 168mg/week to get roughly the same values. But this is still a work in progress for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me