Hcg and primary hypogonadism

Buy Lab Tests Online

airborne1113

I was reading in a Facebook group that hcg doesn’t help much with those with primary hypogonadism. Just looking for info if true or not die to unrepaired torsion injury as a child and other side not showing much change no Mayer what dose I use thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If you're primary, the problem is the testes, there's no to very little reason to stimulate the testes with HCG (or Clomid). That doesn't make any sense, right?
For guys that are secondary they would have a better chance of some success with HCG mono, or Clomid.

airborne1113

If you're primary, the problem is the testes, there's no to very little reason to stimulate the testes with HCG (or Clomid). That doesn't make any sense, right?
For guys that are secondary they would have a better chance of some success with HCG mono, or Clomid.
Thanks for the reply and that is my thought only thing it would do is cause increase estrogen? But the docs at defy have me on it. Trying to find ways to reduce use of estrogen and limit ai use

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm primary and I still inject with HCG. Only have one fully working testicle. I like that is still full.

Thanks for the reply and that is my thought only thing it would do is cause increase estrogen? But the docs at defy have me on it. Trying to find ways to reduce use of estrogen and limit ai use
It's more likely I think in a Primary scenario to be more about Estrogen, more likely than endo Test. Too, an AI is less effective in the testicular environment.
How much was this your request and decision to be on mono-therapy? Your clinic knows these things so it's an oddity that they'd go this route. Are you relatively young?

airborne1113

Okay I understand, I thought he was talking about using testosterone and HCG. HCG for backfilling the pathways.
Sorry I am using test and hcg daily sub q. But had read that hcg when you are primary hypo that it really does nothing other than increase estrogen was curious if anyone has heard this or it’s just old wives tale

Vince

Super Moderator
Sorry I am using test and hcg daily sub q. But had read that hcg when you are primary hypo that it really does nothing other than increase estrogen was curious if anyone has heard this or it’s just old wives tale
When your primary, HCG increase less estrogen then if your secondary. Since your testicles do not function fully, HCG will not increase your testosterone or estrogen as much as someone with healthy testicles.

Jon H

I am VERY primary, and I would never want to be without HCG with my HRT. I generally use more than most (at least 1500iu per week), but quality of life is 100% better. Without HCG my testicles literally shrink into very small raisin-sized objects, almost non-existent, and semen quantity would go to almost nothing.

You're the only person to answer if it will work for you or not. If you use it and it helps, then it works. If you use it and it doesn't seem to add anything to your TRT, then it doesn't. You could always stop using it for a while, and then if you notice negative symptoms happening you can order more through Defy and have it in less than a week.

Regarding estrogen conversion...HCG never seemed to have much of an impact on mine. However, your conversion rate to estrogen could be completely different.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
As the guys suggest, it's possible that there are benefits to taking hCG with TRT even without functioning testicles. Under TRT, luteinizing hormone (LH) is typically reduced to very low levels. The issue is that we have LH receptors in a lot of places besides the testicles. What are they doing and is it bad if they're no longer stimulated? We don't fully know, but some guys receive subjective benefits by replacing the suppressed LH with exogenous hCG.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
How high would be a maximum dose for hcg or what have you seen in your expierences for a typical dose for primary that doesn’t respond at current dose of 900units weekly divided three times a week thanks for any input

The min dose with TRT should be 1500 IU weekly divided in 3 doses.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
1,500 divided by 7 is 240 IU daily. We have no data on that daily dose used along with TRT. You can try it and see what your testicular size and semen quality are after a few weeks.

hcg-testicularT.png

Intratesticular testosterone normalized only at doses over 250 IU of HCG every other day (with TRT). Intratesticular T is needed for proper semen production.

HCG men estradiol.PNG

A single shot of HCG (in this graph showing 500 IU, 50,000 IU, 5000 IU and 6500 IU) increases After 24 hours. T goes down to baseline after 72 hours. I doubt that 1500/7=

hcg 300 qd 3 days estradiol.jpg

Is this graph, 300 IU every day for 3 days increased T and E2 stabilized after the second day even after the third shot.

Attachments

• HCG TRT fertility.PNG
    HCG TRT fertility.PNG
    361.5 KB · Views: 150

airborne1113

1,500 divided by 7 is 240 IU daily. We have no data on that daily dose used along with TRT. You can try it and see what your testicular size and semen quality are after a few weeks.

View attachment 6723

Intratesticular testosterone normalized only at doses over 250 IU of HCG every other day (with TRT). Intratesticular T is needed for proper semen production.

View attachment 6720

A single shot of HCG (in this graph showing 500 IU, 50,000 IU, 5000 IU and 6500 IU) increases After 24 hours. T goes down to baseline after 72 hours. I doubt that 1500/7=

View attachment 6721

Is this graph, 300 IU every day for 3 days increased T and E2 stabilized after the second day even after the third shot.
Thanks

airborne1113

Thanks for the advice and info I’ve bumped up the daily dose so far with 300 units daily I have seen some increase in size is there a point when maximum daily dose that should not be gone over or a maximum time that daily injections should be given thanks I’ve done searches but the information you get on dosing hcg is vague lol a lot of trial and error so to say lol thanks again

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me