hCG and its Generic Version

Buy Lab Tests Online

jacb

I see that Fertigyn (Made by www.unimed.co.in) is described as a generic version of Pregnyl, Organon and Novarel, which are all hCG. Is Fertigyn considered identical in it's effect when compared to the "standard" hCG? Could it potentially be safer being man (not Woman) made? Should cost be a factor when considering its use?

I see it listed on the worldwide Pharmacies Website LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jacb

Hi Nelson, Its James ...... trying to sort out my hCG supply and being frustrated by the Indian postal system re NZ! Fertigyn was mentioned as a possible option and I was interested to find out more about this generic version. They implied that it is man made as against provided via pregnant woman? If so does it work as regular hCG? As a second question in these covid19 days. Do you think that natural hCG has any risk of inadvertently being a carrier for any other form virus or?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
All hCG that we use here in the US is made from pregnant women's urine. The recombinant DNA hCG is expensive as hell and studies have shown both work well.

Lipolyzed hCG has to go through a very strict sterilization protocol that kills bacteria and viruses. I am not sure the virus is present in urine, anyway (I know they have found in feces).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me