HCG and High Blood Pressure?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cynice49

Has anyone experienced a reduction of their blood pressure after discontinuing HCG? Ive been using 500iu HCG SQ q3 days, and eI've been having pretty consistent high blood pressure. Before getting on meds, I want to attempt to d/c the HCG first after reading from some other users about their anxiety/flushing symptoms. Im an otherwise healthy male, 180lbs 5'10, been on TRT for well over 5 years but I've really just began to take my blood pressure pretty seriously. I use 20mg trt everyday for a total of 140/week sq and i take kyolic garlic, Hawthorne berry, Magnesium, and some extra potassium to help the blood pressure just for some at home remedies, but nothings been helping. My BP on my at home monitor averages usually 140s/90s (sometimes lower, I've never been lower than 130/80s). Total T measures 700-800 and estradiol usually in the 30s, H&H is on the higher side but never more than 50 HCT

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

HCG gives lots of sides for some. The bloat and extra water can exacerbate the high blood pressure. Since ive been off my pressure has been good, I can do cardio much better. Remember sauna and a healthy dose of water everyday. Also ask your doc to put you on nebivolol and or lisinopril. maybe 5 mg of tadalafil. Good luck mayne!

sammmy

Free testosterone has to be measured or calculated. If too nigh, testosterone dose has to be reduced. Testosterone itself can lead to higher blood pressure.

Fortunate

Free testosterone has to be measured or calculated. If too nigh, testosterone dose has to be reduced. Testosterone itself can lead to higher blood pressure.
Agree with this. Any reason why you don’t think it’s just the testosterone causing the elevated blood pressure? It could be the hCG, but it would be interesting to see what happens when you go off of it and consistently measure your blood pressure. It would also be interesting to see what your testosterone levels are with and without hCG. Perhaps the elevated blood pressure is mediated by elevated testosterone and the additive affects of hCG and testosterone are too much?

Will you please report back here?

VacationMan

I had BP issues before ever starting HRT. Started HCG several years after starting HRT. No noticeable difference. Now that HCG is more-or-less made from unobtainium, time will tell once I run out of HCG. For me, my BP issues are hereditary (thanks Dad)...so I doubt discontinuing HCG will have much effect.
There again, HCG affects people differently.

Conwayman

I have always had excellent blood pressure. I have been on testosterone pellets for two years. I had no increase in BP until about 4 months ago, when I cut my pellets in half and supplemented with HcG. Same testosterone level in my blood, but my BP has shot upward into stage 2 high BP.

I’m about to go off HcG and return to my previous testosterone pellet level in an attempt to restore my BP.

RCR1

Has anyone experienced a reduction of their blood pressure after discontinuing HCG? Ive been using 500iu HCG SQ q3 days, and eI've been having pretty consistent high blood pressure. Before getting on meds, I want to attempt to d/c the HCG first after reading from some other users about their anxiety/flushing symptoms. Im an otherwise healthy male, 180lbs 5'10, been on TRT for well over 5 years but I've really just began to take my blood pressure pretty seriously. I use 20mg trt everyday for a total of 140/week sq and i take kyolic garlic, Hawthorne berry, Magnesium, and some extra potassium to help the blood pressure just for some at home remedies, but nothings been helping. My BP on my at home monitor averages usually 140s/90s (sometimes lower, I've never been lower than 130/80s). Total T measures 700-800 and estradiol usually in the 30s, H&H is on the higher side but never more than 50 HCT
Did your BP drop after you went off the HCG. I just recently sent back on HCG after a year off. I all of a sudden had a big increase in BP and I’m thinking it might have been the HCG. Day two off and my BP is dropping down. At first I though maybe it was because I had upped my Dhea dosage. I’m going to slowly add one back at a time to see which one may have triggered it. I was also feeling very wired and a bit anxious which is also subsiding curious what you found out.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My BP goes up with hCG. A few of us have reported this before. I take a calcium channel inhibitor and my BP has stabilized even on hCG.

Mybusiness

HCG gives lots of sides for some. The bloat and extra water can exacerbate the high blood pressure. Since ive been off my pressure has been good, I can do cardio much better. Remember sauna and a healthy dose of water everyday. Also ask your doc to put you on nebivolol and or lisinopril. maybe 5 mg of tadalafil. Good luck mayne!
How long after stopping it did it take for your blood pressure to go back down

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching