HCG and blood clots

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi there!

I've read that HCG could increase the risk for forming of blood clots. Now, is anybody here know how real is this risk? Does anybody had any blood clot while using HCG?
Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi there!

I've read that HCG could increase the risk for forming of blood clots. Now, is anybody here know how real is this risk? Does anybody had any blood clot while using HCG?
Thank you!
I've been injecting 500 IU of HCG twice a week for over 6 years. No blood clots.

Are you referring to the HCG diet? That's a different story.

I've been injecting 500 IU of HCG twice a week for over 6 years. No blood clots.

Are you referring to the HCG diet? That's a different story.

Yeah + i saw it on a label. I have very similar protocol to you right now, Vince. Testosterone daily + HCG 500 iu twice a week. Also small amounts of AI and prolactin blocker every 2-3 weeks, because i was getting some e2/elevated prolactin symptomps.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yeah + i saw it on a label. I have very similar protocol to you right now, Vince. Testosterone daily + HCG 500 iu twice a week. Also small amounts of AI and prolactin blocker every 2-3 weeks, because i was getting some e2/elevated prolactin symptomps.
On a label of hcg?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Clotting was added to the testosterone label after a small study showed that 2% of men with certain mutations may have clotting issues. No clotting has been added in the hCG label in the US.

Several studies have debunked the TRT clotting data:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching