HcG and Bacteriostatic Water ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cips1975

Hey gang. When I used to get HcG from my clinic ( 5000 I.U ) I would reconstitute with 5 ml of bacteriostatic water. My protocol is 250 units twice weekly so total 500 units weekly. Anyway, we all know that HcG is becoming harder to to get from clinics, so I sourced some HcG overseas ( pic attached ) Ovidac HcG 5K. I have 2 questions
1. These are smaller vials and mixing with 5 ml of bac water might be too much. Could I mix 2 or 3 ml of bac water and just adjust the dosage since it would be more concentrated? Any issues you see here. Would want to ensure that the powder would fully reconstitute in less bac water.
2. I believe the ovidac is designed for single use but obviously I would use the same vial for multiple administrations. Would the vial stopper be able to withstand multiple pins approx 20 pins until it would be all used up over a 10 week period. Thanks all.

Attachments

• 98CE71E3-8781-4E0F-A875-E17BC86F45F0.jpeg
    98CE71E3-8781-4E0F-A875-E17BC86F45F0.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

StepbyStep

Yes, you can reconstitute the HCG with whatever amount of bac water you want. You just have to do the math. I use 10,000iu vials with 3ml of bac water. Each vial lasts me 2.5 months(yes I know it gets really weak toward the end). I pin twice a week and have had zero problem with the rubber over the past few years.

Blackhawk

Hey gang. When I used to get HcG from my clinic ( 5000 I.U ) I would reconstitute with 5 ml of bacteriostatic water. My protocol is 250 units twice weekly so total 500 units weekly. Anyway, we all know that HcG is becoming harder to to get from clinics, so I sourced some HcG overseas ( pic attached ) Ovidac HcG 5K. I have 2 questions
1. These are smaller vials and mixing with 5 ml of bac water might be too much. Could I mix 2 or 3 ml of bac water and just adjust the dosage since it would be more concentrated? Any issues you see here. Would want to ensure that the powder would fully reconstitute in less bac water.
2. I believe the ovidac is designed for single use but obviously I would use the same vial for multiple administrations. Would the vial stopper be able to withstand multiple pins approx 20 pins until it would be all used up over a 10 week period. Thanks all.
I buy the same Ovidac.

I mix 2.5ml bac H20 into 5000iu which makes the concentration double compared to using 5ml of Bac H20. At double the concentration, inject half the volume. I avoid using more difficult ratios, so as not to get confused.

Example: Right now I am on 160iu EOD, so inject 8 units on the insulin syringe.

The vial stoppers are just fine for multiple doses until gone for me with 30g needle

gerardo

I buy the same Ovidac.

I mix 2.5ml bac H20 into 5000iu which makes the concentration double compared to using 5ml of Bac H20. At double the concentration, inject half the volume. I avoid using more difficult ratios, so as not to get confused.

Example: Right now I am on 160iu EOD, so inject 8 units on the insulin syringe.

The vial stoppers are just fine for multiple doses until gone for me with 30g needle
After diluting with bacteriostatic water, how long do you keep the Hcg bottle in the refrigerator? I heard some people saying that they put it in the freezer too.

JoeMatts

I also use Ovidac and implement the exact same reconstitution method as Blackhawk.
The price of HCG is ludicrous now - with my prescription it costs £128 for a three months supply, whereas importing from overseas costs £35 for the same period.

Blackhawk

After diluting with bacteriostatic water, how long do you keep the Hcg bottle in the refrigerator? I heard some people saying that they put it in the freezer too.

5000iu/160iu is 31 doses. At EOD, that's ~60 days.

Yes, I keep the mixed HCG in the fridge and just use until gone.

Last edited:

gerardo

5000iu/160iu is 31 doses. At EOD, that's ~60 days.

Yes, I keep the mixed HCG in the fridge and just use until gone.
What would be the difference between 160 ui EOD and 250 ui 2x / week? Doesn't storage in the refrigerator for 60 days decrease the efficiency of Hcg?

Blackhawk

What would be the difference between 160 ui EOD and 250 ui 2x / week? Doesn't storage in the refrigerator for 60 days decrease the efficiency of Hcg?

I don't do well with 250iu doses which provoke water retention and E2 issues for me.

I have never noticed any drop in potency in my HCG over 60 days.

There are guys who use 10,000 unit vials at 500mg 2x/week, that's 10 weeks=70 days.

YMMV

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching