HCG and Bacteriostatic water question ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Markee

Wondering if its OK to re-use an opened multi dose Bacteriostatic water bottle when mixing HCG or do i need to open a new one each time and also i have a few unopened bottles expiration dated 2015 does the stuff go bad or can I still use it use it ?

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 837
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Markee

Just I thought I remembered APS saying you should always use a fresh bottle with every mix and to never re-use and old jug

Markee

Could it have something to do with the fact that if your mixing up 10 or 11k IUs of HCG and your not drawing up all the water in one big syringe you might be contaminating the water jug with some HCG going back and forth ?

Wondering if its OK to re-use an opened multi dose Bacteriostatic water bottle when mixing HCG or do i need to open a new one each time and also i have a few unopened bottles expiration dated 2015 does the stuff go bad or can I still use it use it ?

Like others have said here, it's a multiple dose vial...it was designed to be used more than once. That being said, there is an expiration date on the vial for a reason. I would respect that date, and not use it now if the expiration date is 2015.

A 30mL vial of Bac water is pretty cheap. Is it worth $5-7 to ensure you're not using a vial with an expired date? I vote yes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me