Having trouble fighting off depression ~8 weeks in, suggestions?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Funny you say that, my TSH has been climbing and just came back at 3.25. I know the new threshold is 3 and Defy likes it under 2.5 I believe. Asked them to order a full panel earlier today.

Since posting this thread, I’ve been feeling better overall but this weird random anxiety thing has been appearing, as have some other mood issues, weight gain, and fatigue. Sleep quality is not great

Any personal experience with this one by chance?

wondering

Is your life stressful? Was it stressful before you started? Dr. Mariano would often post that those with HPA dysregulation can actually feel worse on TRT. That is why he always treated HPA first, then Thyroid, then Testosterone. I also felt worse when I first started TRT and needed to get on Hydrocortisone to help get my HPA in order. I still take HC in the morning and would have been able to tolerate TRT without it. Not saying this is your issue, but sharing my experience.

OMI100

Look around TIREDTHYROID.COM . Some good basic info. It is not uncommon to have someone that is hypothyroid be missed and get pushed onto antidepressants, when all that was needed was to get their thyroid ranges in the optimal levels.
A WORLD of difference being WITHIN RANGE and being OPTIMAL. I do not think that is taught in med school. That site will also list the basic labs, both thyroid, iron, etc. that SHOULD be ran to get a clear picture.
There are few other great sites but this one is easy to navigate through and provides a wealth of basic info as a starting point.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me