Having problems with HRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

duramax

I have been on HRT for at least 18 years and have never got it right. Recently joined Defy hoping to get things straightened out. I'm a low SHBG guy and currently use 1 click of the 200ml cream in the AM and .10 subQ cyp daily. I also use 500 IU's of HCG twice weekly. It just doesn't seem to working? I have considered just trying the cream alone... I contacted DEFY and currently waiting on lab results.....I was taking 1/4 arimidex weekly and they thought this could be the problem. I have absolutely no libido! I was told to apply cream to under arm.....not scrotum. Think it would help to apply to scrotum? What am I missing or is there something I might need to benefit me? I'm just frustrated. Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Zooka15

The best advice I can give, is start with T only and a low dose. Try 10mg daily of T, wait 6 weeks see how you feel. If you feel good stay there , if not bump it up to 12mg and repeat. Basically start low and keep it simple. I would try to avoid a AI if you can. Also drop the HCG until you find a good T dose and just to mention HCG ruins TRT for some men just causes to many issues.

duramax

I've attached my latest labs to try to figure out my problems. This was after stopping arimidex. Looking for advice on this. Thank you.

Attachments

• scan0002.pdf
    224.3 KB · Views: 144

Vince

Super Moderator
Your labs don’t look bad. Your issues maybe coming from your low shbg. I wonder if you would do better with injecting testosterone instead of using creams? It seems like many members with low shbg, do better with low daily injections. 16 mg daily? Some also seem to need lower estradiol levels.

duramax

Thanks Vince....I was hoping you would respond. I have recently bumped up to 12mg daily. I was using 1 click of the cream to bring my DHT up....hoping to help with libido. It's not really doing anything that I can tell? I have started back with .125 arimidex three times weekly. I will try 16mg daily injections. Thank you.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Vince....I was hoping you would respond. I have recently bumped up to 12mg daily. I was using 1 click of the cream to bring my DHT up....hoping to help with libido. It's not really doing anything that I can tell? I have started back with .125 arimidex three times weekly. I will try 16mg daily injections. Thank you.
Hopefully it will help. Guys with low shbg can really struggle with trt.

Tman

I have been on HRT for at least 18 years and have never got it right. Recently joined Defy hoping to get things straightened out. I'm a low SHBG guy and currently use 1 click of the 200ml cream in the AM and .10 subQ cyp daily. I also use 500 IU's of HCG twice weekly. It just doesn't seem to working? I have considered just trying the cream alone... I contacted DEFY and currently waiting on lab results.....I was taking 1/4 arimidex weekly and they thought this could be the problem. I have absolutely no libido! I was told to apply cream to under arm.....not scrotum. Think it would help to apply to scrotum? What am I missing or is there something I might need to benefit me? I'm just frustrated. Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

I can't help but question the lab results...with your shbg and those doses, your t should be 3 times that number with legit cream and inject. Did you test 24 hours after dosing since you are daily dosing?

Listen to Zooka

Research on cream to the scrotum- 25 mg of cream per day resulted in an average of 800 t. You are using 200, plus shots with low shbg... wow.

16mg of injected per day...max, or 50mg of cream per day, max.

I hope you find a resolution, quickly. Low shbg is a challenge because we are on t and, of course, more must be better.

duramax

Your labs don’t look bad. Your issues maybe coming from your low shbg. I wonder if you would do better with injecting testosterone instead of using creams? It seems like many members with low shbg, do better with low daily injections. 16 mg daily? Some also seem to need lower estradiol levels.
What do you think the estradiol level should be?

Vince

Super Moderator
What do you think the estradiol level should be?
For some reason I can’t see you Labs right now. Maybe because I’m on my phone. Because you’re a low shbg guy, most (not all) seem to do better with lower E2 levels. You may want to keep it under 20?

duramax

I can't help but question the lab results...with your shbg and those doses, your t should be 3 times that number with legit cream and inject. Did you test 24 hours after dosing since you are daily dosing?

Listen to Zooka

Research on cream to the scrotum- 25 mg of cream per day resulted in an average of 800 t. You are using 200, plus shots with low shbg... wow.

I hope you find a resolution, quickly. Low shbg is a challenge because we are on t and, of course, more must be better.
Defy don't have me applying to scrotum....wants me to put it under arm area.

duramax

Listen to Zooka

I'm 56yo and have been on some type of TRT since 38yo. You won't find many doctors out there that understand it. I'm glad for sites like this that let me know there is hope and others struggle like me. No doctor ever checked my SHGB.....I finally did it on my own. They don't understand enough about it to even know it creates a problem for HRT folks. I did join Defy....hoping I can get things straightened out?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me