Have you had success increasing your IGF-1 with peptides?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Another Great Day

Have you had success increasing your IGF-1 with peptides? One person here mentioned that his IGF-1 baseline was 100. After taking Ipamorelin + CJC1295 for 6 months his IGF-1 levels increased to 200. In addition, he had a reduction in body fat, reduction in visceral fat, increased muscle mass, and increased blood panel markers.

If you had this type of success with a peptides would you please share the product, dosage, IGF-1 baseline and results after what period of time. Lastly, were the peptides from a compound pharmacy or peptide company.

Thank you,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'll be seeing my lab results Wednesday when i see my dr.
I'll post my results. My ipamorelin/cjc1295 came from absolute pharmacy thru nuimagemedical.
I do believe I did screw up my peptides as i allowed alot of bubbles to occur. Finishing up my 2nd vial soon. 15 units morning, 15 pre-workout.

As stated in another page, my igf-1 came back about 154. In normal range. Its up 20 points since june. My belly fat is really starting to decrease. I'm finally seeing results. Maybe nuimagemedical is legit. After my last vial of ipamorelin/cjc1295 I'll see about another purchase. I contacted defy medical and they want all kinda blood work which is good ,but i just got my blood worked. I doubt if they'll accept my readings. We'll see.

Systemlord

Ipamorelin did nothing for my igf-1 levels, got mine from Empower. Dr. Saya believes my insulin resistance is the reason why it didn't work.

Good to know. I purchased 3 vials of ipamorelin/cjc1295 from absolute pharmacy thru nuimagemedical. My belly fat is decreasing. I do believe because of my anxiousness i didn't give it the proper amount of time to take affect. Im nearing the 8th week and it's working, but very little muscle increase.

Thanks for chiming in. I need to read more input like yours to get a better grip on reality since im just an anxious person. Ive been on ipamorelin for about a month before i discovered ipamorelin/cjc1295 since dec1 so im only 8 weeks into this. Still have a ways to go.
WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD CHIME IN.

Another Great Day

As stated in another page, my igf-1 came back about 154. In normal range. Its up 20 points since june. My belly fat is really starting to decrease. I'm finally seeing results. Maybe nuimagemedical is legit. After my last vial of ipamorelin/cjc1295 I'll see about another purchase. I contacted defy medical and they want all kinda blood work which is good ,but i just got my blood worked. I doubt if they'll accept my readings. We'll see.

I Became a patient at defy a few months ago. At that time they did not offer ipamorelin/cjc1295, after reading RAFAPARKs increase with his IGF-1 and many other benefits with this combination I purchased and have been taking for about 1 week. My IGF-1 baseline was 149. Thanks for the update.

Another Great Day

Thanks for chiming in. I need to read more input like yours to get a better grip on reality since im just an anxious person. Ive been on ipamorelin for about a month before i discovered ipamorelin/cjc1295 since dec1 so im only 8 weeks into this. Still have a ways to go.
WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD CHIME IN.

Agree, I have spent many hours on the internet and this site to learn more and determine if which peptides are the best and most effective. I read many testimonies of people saying "great results" or "works good" but what is most beneficial is to get a baseline IGF-1 a Dexa scan (Dexafit is a company that provides this service in my area and in Florida) to determine exact body fat, muscle, tissue ratio and then compare 6 months later. RAFAPARK's posted his success in earlier posts - which have been incredible.

My iron is pretty low so im on iron pills and it constipates me,but since iv been on ipamorelin/cjc1295 it has lightened up the constipation. When i inject it gives me the light shits so it helps in that aspect...anyone else with this effect??

Sean Mosher

JimGainz

Have you looked into Ibutamoren (MK677). It stimulates your pituitary to send the signal to secrete GH. It’s oral and can be dosed once per day. Defy carries it.

rafapark

I suggest people do some research on the effects of increasing IGF-1 to hight levels. Having too high or too low IGF-1 has effects in your health. There is a sweet spot. This is a good description of the goods and bads of IGF-1. Surprising Truth About IGF-1 + Foods, Side Effects, Cancer - Selfhacked

I have cycled off using the IGF-1 enhancing peptides more than a month ago after reading several studies and actually my BF % has keep in decreasing, it is now 13.6%. I'll aim to keep my IGF-1 around 120-130. I believe there are safer ways to decrease BF% and viceral fat if that is ones goal, including Intermitent fasting and extended fasts. My main goal is health and longevity so I am doing what is healthier. I good book to read on this is "The Longevity Diet" by Valter Longo. Diets are also gene dependent so a person needs to adapt his/her diet based on genetics. Doing Keto blindly is risky. I learned this the hard way.

Lastly there are natural ways to increase IGF-1 as well is that is one's goal. A good article from Ben Grenfield can be found here The Controversial Hormone Harkened As A Natural "Fountain Of Youth" And What I Use To Increase Lean Muscle Mass, Lose Fat, Add Years To My Life, And Protect My Body From Cancer..

JimGainz

I suggest people do some research on the effects of increasing IGF-1 to hight levels. Having too high or too low IGF-1 has effects in your health. There is a sweet spot. This is a good description of the goods and bads of IGF-1. Surprising Truth About IGF-1 + Foods, Side Effects, Cancer - Selfhacked

I have cycled off using the IGF-1 enhancing peptides more than a month ago after reading several studies and actually my BF % has keep in decreasing, it is now 13.6%. I'll aim to keep my IGF-1 around 120-130. I believe there are safer ways to decrease BF% and viceral fat if that is ones goal, including Intermitent fasting and extended fasts. My main goal is health and longevity so I am doing what is healthier. I good book to read on this is "The Longevity Diet" by Valter Longo. Diets are also gene dependent so a person needs to adapt his/her diet based on genetics. Doing Keto blindly is risky. I learned this the hard way.

Lastly there are natural ways to increase IGF-1 as well is that is one's goal. A good article from Ben Grenfield can be found here The Controversial Hormone Harkened As A Natural "Fountain Of Youth" And What I Use To Increase Lean Muscle Mass, Lose Fat, Add Years To My Life, And Protect My Body From Cancer..

Is your IGF-1 in the 120-130 range with no supps or after you cycled. Seems low to me. I’m early 50’s and my natural level is 150-160 and feel fine at that level (but really notice a nice improvement in well being, composition, strength, and sleep
when i supplement IGF1. (I only take 12.5 mg of MK677 EOD - no sides at all).

Similar to other hormones – very low or too high both increased mortality. I actually read a study that said you should aim to be in the midpoint for your age group. I have also conferred with some anti-aging doctors and they say that for an aging mail - anything under 220 is fine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me