Have I crashed my estrogen - my doctor says no and I'm hurting

Buy Lab Tests Online

aluminex

I think I have crashed my estrogen. I stopped trt about 10 days ago due to bad side-effects from high testoterone and high estrogen. I also had high hematocrit.

I took some extra anastrazole (listed below) after I stopped trt to lower my estrogen. I think I overdid it. I feel like death! I have brain fog, burning skin, pressure in my head/ears, and my joints are beginning to hurt.

My doctor doesn't believe that my symptoms are from low estrogen, but clearly, my estrogen is low. He is recommending that I don't do anything and allow my system to baseline.

Based on my blood work - does it appear that low estrogen is my issue? If not, what else could it be?
It it is low estrogen and I am no longer injecting - what can I do to raise it quicker? I am concerned that since I am not producing much testosterone on my own right now - that I won't produce enough to aramotize to fix my estrogen issues.

Here is my pre-trt bloodwork.

2018-06-14_10-29-35.png

Here is my bloodwork after 12 weeks. I have really high testosterone and estrogen. I had terrible side effects. It was recommended that I stop TRT until giving blood, but my PCP recommended I stop TRT, so I didn't start back. It's been about 10 days now.

2018-08-13_11-31-26.png

I took some additional anastrozole .5mg and then .25mg a few days later and then .25mg on Monday. Hear is my latest blood work.

2018-08-22_17-23-32.png

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

I can comment on hematocrit, i have never had estrogen crash. It seems weird that yours went from 55.9to 51.8 it what appears to be a short time. How long between the two lab tests that you posted?
I lived at 54-55 for a couple years not knowing it was wrong. Mine stays 51-53 now and i am thrilled

aluminex

I can comment on hematocrit, i have never had estrogen crash. It seems weird that yours went from 55.9to 51.8 it what appears to be a short time. How long between the two lab tests that you posted?
I lived at 54-55 for a couple years not knowing it was wrong. Mine stays 51-53 now and i am thrilled

8/8 for the blood draw with high hematocrit
8/20 blood draw for the lower hematrocrit

I did have a phlebotomy between the two.

HealthMan

I think I have crashed my estrogen. I stopped trt about 10 days ago due to bad side-effects from high testoterone and high estrogen. I also had high hematocrit.

I took some extra anastrazole (listed below) after I stopped trt to lower my estrogen. I think I overdid it. I feel like death! I have brain fog, burning skin, pressure in my head/ears, and my joints are beginning to hurt.

My doctor doesn't believe that my symptoms are from low estrogen, but clearly, my estrogen is low. He is recommending that I don't do anything and allow my system to baseline.

Based on my blood work - does it appear that low estrogen is my issue? If not, what else could it be?
It it is low estrogen and I am no longer injecting - what can I do to raise it quicker? I am concerned that since I am not producing much testosterone on my own right now - that I won't produce enough to aramotize to fix my estrogen issues.

Here is my pre-trt bloodwork.

View attachment 5654

Here is my bloodwork after 12 weeks. I have really high testosterone and estrogen. I had terrible side effects. It was recommended that I stop TRT until giving blood, but my PCP recommended I stop TRT, so I didn't start back. It's been about 10 days now.

View attachment 5655

I took some additional anastrozole .5mg and then .25mg a few days later and then .25mg on Monday. Hear is my latest blood work.

View attachment 5656
Did you stop testosterone injections and started to randomly take anastrozole? You estradiol test is the wrong one but definitely it is very low. Just stop the anastrozole and give it sometime. You estradiol should bounce back.

aluminex

Did you stop testosterone injections and started to randomly take anastrozole? You estradiol test is the wrong one but definitely it is very low.

I stopped testosterone injections and yes - took some AI to get my estrogen lower because I started developing gyno and had bad symptoms from high estrogen. I think I took too much.

HealthMan

I stopped testosterone injections and yes - took some AI to get my estrogen lower because I started developing gyno and had bad symptoms from high estrogen. I think I took too much.
Yes you did and you stopped the testosterone injections (which were the cause of the high estradiol in the first place). If you are not planning to resume testosterone injections just stop anastrozole. If gyno still an issue you can try tamoxifen.

HealthMan

It's painful man... =-(

Do I have any serious health concerns to worry about or should I be okay. My anxiety is through the roof which doesn't help. I seriously need a hug lol.
You put your body through a lot of hormonal changes. Everything badly managed. So not surprised you don’t feel good. Give it sometime and things should get back to normal

aluminex

You put your body through a lot of hormonal changes. Everything badly managed. So not surprised you don’t feel good. Give it sometime and things should get back to normal

Thank you! I think my Dr started me on too high of a protocol initially. I'm sure it was typical, but everyone is different so my body responded horribly to it after a while. Then I tried to fix my estrogen myself because I didn't have confidence in the Dr. - big mistake on my end.

HealthMan

Thank you! I think my Dr started me on too high of a protocol initially. I'm sure it was typical, but everyone is different so my body responded horribly to it after a while. Then I tried to fix my estrogen myself because I didn't have confidence in the Dr. - big mistake on my end.
Lesson learnt. Find a good doctor. If you are hypogonodal a proper TRT protocol can be life changing

HealthMan

Yes - sorry, it was 130mg Cyp - I corrected
Gotcha. Now it makes sense. Too much testosterone in one dosage creating a supraphysiological peak driving your HCT and estradiol too high. Your outcome would most likely be very different if you had split your injection 2x week on a lower dosage and adding anastrozole in a small dosage also twice a week if necessary.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me