Has Zinc supp ever effected your E2 levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I have heard of people taking Zinc supplement and tanking their E2, what dosages did you use that tanked your e2 level? I started some Zinc over two months ago, I take a total of 42.5mg daily between Multivitamin and added Zinc, I have started to developed hot flashes and increased sweating, but I have also increased my Test dose 4 weeks ago, although the hot flashes and water loss sounds more like low E2

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Abuser200

What i personally experience when taking zma before bed is, after 3-4 days taking zma, i wake up really tired, and i stay very tired throughout the day and i feel a little depressed/down and dont really want to talk to anyone. Its very weird. When i stop taking zma it goes back to normal. Also thought this is from e2 lowering..

Gianluca

What i personally experience when taking zma before bed is, after 3-4 days taking zma, i wake up really tired, and i stay very tired throughout the day and i feel a little depressed/down and dont really want to talk to anyone. Its very weird. When i stop taking zma it goes back to normal. Also thought this is from e2 lowering..

that can be DHT lowering as well

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching