Has anyone who began w/a clinic transferred care to a local doc?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been w/a clinic for a year and after a little bumpiness at the beginning of the protocol I feel as if I'm an easy case. Dialed in so to speak. I know that everyone is not (10 minutes in these forums and one will know that). Is there really any reason to stick w/a clinic (outside of access) long term once dialed in?

I have a trusted urologist who has treated me (not for TRT) 10 years. He knows my natural testosterone levels are low but never offered therapy and I also never asked. I told him that I wanted to transfer my care to him and explained what my protocol was (160mg per week + 25 units of HCG), showed my labs to him, and to my shock he just wrote a script for test cyp and pregnyl and sent it over to the pharmacy. My insurance approved my testosterone treatment (I pay 10$ for a bottle of Actavis test cyp 200mg/ml) but didn't approve my Pregnyl 10k units (I had to pay $110 w a goodrx coupon).

Anyone do this and run into problems? Is there any reason NOT to do this? I currently pay 100$ w my clinic per month plus HCG when needed.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching