Has anyone used Thiroyh or Thyroid-S

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sean Mosher

It may have been that i got a bad batch of Thyroid S but when I initially started I noticed no difference but subsequent purchases seemed very inconsistent In my personal experience.
Ended up going back to NatureThroid.

If you have nothing else it's worth a shot.
The pricing is excellent and maybe I just got a bad batch or 2 (hopefully).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

I usually buy 6mo to 1yr worth of Armour Thyroid. I ask for it in the manufacture original bottles unopened all from same batch.

Gman86

I think gman has!!

Haha ya I’ve been taking that brand for a while now. Im kind of ocd with my research, and will research for days until I find the best product. Out of all the grassfed beef liver capsules out there, it was the only one I could find that was from 100% grassfed and grass finished cattle. And the company seems to really care about their product. You can tell when you read their responses to people’s questions and concerns on amazon. I take 6 capsules a day, and no other b12 supplements, and my B12 came back a little over a thousand. Normally it’s around 600. So if it has the amount of b12 it says it does, I’m pretty sure it has the right amount of most things that’s it’s supposed to.

ryn996

Haha ya I’ve been taking that brand for a while now. Im kind of ocd with my research, and will research for days until I find the best product. Out of all the grassfed beef liver capsules out there, it was the only one I could find that was from 100% grassfed and grass finished cattle. And the company seems to really care about their product. You can tell when you read their responses to people’s questions and concerns on amazon. I take 6 capsules a day, and no other b12 supplements, and my B12 came back a little over a thousand. Normally it’s around 600. So if it has the amount of b12 it says it does, I’m pretty sure it has the right amount of most things that’s it’s supposed to.
I’m taking the Beef Liver as well and am happy with the extra energy it provides.

I was wondering about the Beef Thyroid though...

Gman86

I’m taking the Beef Liver as well and am happy with the extra energy it provides.

I was wondering about the Beef Thyroid though...

Ya I looked into those non-prescription glandulars before getting a prescription for NDT. I’m honestly not sure how effective they are at raising blood levels, as I’ve never taken them and never had labs done on them. It seems like they do in fact work though, going by most of the reviews, on a few of the top brands. Just wish in the reviews people were actually getting blood work done instead of going by how they subjectively feel. But how it subjectively effects these people in a positive way is a really good sign obviously. I would still get blood work done on it though, just to make sure it’s obviously working, and that it’s not converting a lot into RT3.

ryn996

Ya I looked into those non-prescription glandulars before getting a prescription for NDT. I’m honestly not sure how effective they are at raising blood levels, as I’ve never taken them and never had labs done on them. It seems like they do in fact work though, going by most of the reviews, on a few of the top brands. Just wish in the reviews people were actually getting blood work done instead of going by how they subjectively feel. But how it subjectively effects these people in a positive way is a really good sign obviously. I would still get blood work done on it though, just to make sure it’s obviously working, and that it’s not converting a lot into RT3.
I do plan to get labs after 6-8 weeks. So far so good though. I think the NDT and Beef Liver are having a positive effect. I went without coffee this weekend and didn’t miss it. Normally I’d be dragging ass if I didn’t have the usual 1 big cup of strong coffee.

Gman86

I do plan to get labs after 6-8 weeks. So far so good though. I think the NDT and Beef Liver are having a positive effect. I went without coffee this weekend and didn’t miss it. Normally I’d be dragging ass if I didn’t have the usual 1 big cup of strong coffee.

That’s great to hear. Beef liver has so many things that can positively effect energy. All the b vitamins that you see in energy drinks, including the 2nd best source of B12 out there, coQ10, and even an “anti-fatigue factor”. And then you’re taking thyroid medication, which is literally the body’s main way to control energy production. So makes sense that the two of them together would be a great way to keep fatigue at bay.

Neil

Over the years I've taken Synthyroid (Ok to poor), Nature Thyroid (used to be good, now crap), Armour (crap for a long time), Thyroid-S (excellent and cheap as hell), and Thyro-Gold (excellent but pricey with shipping). I've ordered from a bunch of places, just got through with a round of ordering. The winner for shipping the fastest and cheapest, is this seller from Ebay! $88 for 1000 tabs, including shipping, came and cleared customs in 10 days. That meant they shipped it like the same day.
thyroid-s.JPG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching