Has anyone used Thiroyh or Thyroid-S

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

I've been using both Thiroid and Thyroid-S for over 10 years and both are good. Go with the Thiroid as it's cheaper and seems to work just as good as Thyroid-S.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been using both Thiroid and Thyroid-S for over 10 years and both are good. Go with the Thiroid as it's cheaper and seems to work just as good as Thyroid-S.
ratbag, thanks for your reply and information. It sounds like a good med.

M

MarkM

Hi ratbag, do these medications require a prescription to be provided when purchasing?

Thanks

Vince

Super Moderator
You can also buy synthetic T3 through India Pharmacy's. I have some at home but I don't remember the brand name.

M

MarkM

Thanks Vince. I was thinking that I needed T3 only to flush out my high Reverse T3 but I was having a hard time finding it anywhere without a script at a low dose of 5 mcg. I may have to get it at a 25 mcg dose and split the pills up. I'll keep looking.

Vince

Super Moderator
Mark I bought the 25 mg from reliable RX and I split them in half. I use them around 12 hours after I take on my morning dose, I also make sure that my stomach is empty when taking them. I do my thyoid labs next week Tuesday, I'm sure I'll have a lot more work to do on improving my levels.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks for the info. I'd be curious to know how the T3 dosing worked for you.
This is my current protocol, Synthroid 62.5 mcg and liothyronine (Cytomel) 37.5 mcg. I'm feeling fine, I believe my good testosterone levels really help. Also now that I take my DHEA before bed I'm sleeping a lot better which also helps.

Vince

Super Moderator
I switched from ERFA to Thiroyd and haven't noticed any differences.
Much much better pricing for the quantity as well.
I read the pharmacy changed erfa ingredients in 2014 and many patients dislike the change. It sounds like the way to go is with thiroyd, much better recipe.

ratbag

The only problem with NDT is that every manufacturer has had bad batches at some point or another. It all started with armour and every brand has been affected. So this means at some point you will have a batch that doesn't work and your well being will suffer until you figured out what happened. I moved to synthroid and cytomel some time ago because of this inconsistency. This is the problem with NDT whereas the synthetics do not have that issue. My wife remains on Thiroyd.

Vince

Super Moderator
The only problem with NDT is that every manufacturer has had bad batches at some point or another. It all started with armour and every brand has been affected. So this means at some point you will have a batch that doesn't work and your well being will suffer until you figured out what happened. I moved to synthroid and cytomel some time ago because of this inconsistency. This is the problem with NDT whereas the synthetics do not have that issue. My wife remains on Thiroyd.
I think I'm going to try a mix of Synthroid, cytomel and NDT. After reading about all the other Ts in NDT, T2, T1, and T0 - Ts our body really needs.

ratbag

Actually this part is ambiguous because STTM has been claiming since their inception that all the T's come from NDT when in fact research says that your own body makes it once your thyroid levels are normal. Read more about this at Barb's tired thyroid site. What STTM suggests in regards to this is misleading. I felt just a good on synthetics as I ever did on NDT without the added aggravation of knowing the NDT might not work... which happened to me 4 times on different brands of NDT.

If you like NDT and you keep track of your thyroid labs regularly then stick with it. But it sure is nice to have some synthetics in stock as a backup when the NDT fails.

Vince

Super Moderator
Actually this part is ambiguous because STTM has been claiming since their inception that all the T's come from NDT when in fact research says that your own body makes it once your thyroid levels are normal. Read more about this at Barb's tired thyroid site. What STTM suggests in regards to this is misleading. I felt just a good on synthetics as I ever did on NDT without the added aggravation of knowing the NDT might not work... which happened to me 4 times on different brands of NDT.

If you like NDT and you keep track of your thyroid labs regularly then stick with it. But it sure is nice to have some synthetics in stock as a backup when the NDT fails.
Thanks ratbag you're the man, I'm sticking with my synthetic T4 and T3.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me