Has anyone used T cream to the scrotum along with injections and how much did it raise your scores.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Corwin1968

I've been doing the following:

60mg T cypionate M-W-F
350 HCG M-W-F
.25 Anastrazole Monday thru Friday

I wasn't getting goods results, especially in the areas of libido and sexual function. My doctor added what I think is 25 mg of T cream (2 clicks on a 50 mg/ml) applied daily to the scrotum and a little over a week in, the results seem to be impressive.

i'm scheduled for follow-up labs in a few months but I'm wondering if anyone else has added T cream to the scrotum to their injection protocol and how much it raised your T numbers.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I've been doing the following:

60mg T cypionate M-W-F
350 HCG M-W-F
.25 Anastrazole Monday thru Friday

I wasn't getting goods results, especially in the areas of libido and sexual function. My doctor added what I think is 25 mg of T cream (2 clicks on a 50 mg/ml) applied daily to the scrotum and a little over a week in, the results seem to be impressive.

i'm scheduled for follow-up labs in a few months but I'm wondering if anyone else has added T cream to the scrotum to their injection protocol and how much it raised your T numbers.

I would give it time to truly gauge whether the addition is beneficial overall to your protocol!

There are a few of us that use a cream in addition to the injections but for me and as best I know the other guys was specifically treat a low DHT condition that was still present during TRT. It works very well for me for that specific purpose.

Corwin1968

There are a few of us that use a cream in addition to the injections but for me and as best I know the other guys was specifically treat a low DHT condition that was still present during TRT. It works very well for me for that specific purpose.

Mine is also for DHT and my hope is that's all it does, rather than boosting T levels to a place that may be too high, long-term. I haven't found much information on this particular treatment.

Blackhawk

Your doses seem pretty hefty, both T and anastrozole. HCG is significant as well.

More of any given drug may not be better. You may need to correct aspects that are too high rather than too low.

Would be helpful to see your labs. What are your Total T, Free T, E2 sensitive, SHBG and since you are concerned, DHT?

Corwin1968

Your doses seem pretty hefty, both T and anastrozole. HCG is significant as well.

More of any given drug may not be better. You may need to correct aspects that are too high rather than too low.

Would be helpful to see your labs. What are your Total T, Free T, E2 sensitive, SHBG and since you are concerned, DHT?

I'm not a healthy guy and I take some medications that are counterproductive to TRT so I suspect that's why my dosages are on the higher side. I'm working on correcting some of my health issues (morbid obesity, Type 2 diabetes, hypertension, etc...) and hopefully my dosages can be reduced over time.

My SHBG is consistently in the teens and I've seen E2 levels in the 70's but generally in the upper 30's to 40's, all while taking Anastrazole. My T scores are generally good, with my total being between 600-900 at the trough, based on a M-W-F schedule.

I was doing 300 HCG and bumping it to 350 made a night-and-day difference in reversing "shrinkage".

I've been working with Defy for over a year and this cream has had the most significant impact on how I feel. I only have one DHT score and it was in the mid-range of normal and it was over a year ago.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me