Has anyone used Amazon Pharmacy for Test Cyp RX?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MIP1950

I just emailed the FDA, my member of Congress and my two Senators to ask the question of why is West-Ward test enanthate the only brand available and also to question its high price. I'm not a conspiracy person, yet, to me, again, why is there only one brand of test E that's available in this country?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

kjcmjc

My experience with Amazon Pharmacy has not been good.
My Doctor sent in a script for my BP med (Valsartan) a few weeks ago. Amazon Pharmacy said my prescription would be sent to me by March 15th, 2022. March 14th late in the day I get a notification that I was going to get my prescription on March 18th. I called the pharmacy and I was told they did not have the Valsartan in stock and they were not sure if it would be in stock by the 18th. I had them transfer my script to a big drug store chain. I was out of pills and needed more. Script was filled by big box store no problems.

Went to my Doctor yesterday (3-23-22) had Dr Escript over a 200mg 10ml (MDV) of Testosterone Cypinate which would have cost me $20.90 for the vial. Yesterday evening I get a email from Amazon Pharmacy that my medicine was ready for purchase. I go on my Amazon Pharmacy account and notice that it was for 3 single use 200mg vials, with 4 refills. The total cost with the refills would have been $101.00. The total cost of the 10ml vial was $29.90. I call Amazon and they confirmed my Doctor wrote the script for a 10ml vial, but they could not fill it because the vial of testosterone goes bad after 28 days. I asked if script could be transferred I was told no I would have to put in at least the original order then they can transfer it. I called my Doctor and will be getting a new script to a big box pharmacy that will cost me $34 through Good RX for a 10ml vial. I have been on TRT for 13 years now and have never been denied a 10ml vial. I have been with different GP's, a TRT clinic and no pharmacy has ever told me that they could not fill a 10ML vial.

On top of all that I got a anti inflammatory prescription non controlled yesterday and it was sent to Amazon Pharmacy. They say if you are a Prime member which I am, you get your order in 2 days. I have enough of them on hand to hold me over so I ordered them today (3-24-22) from Amazon. They will not get to me until next Friday 3-31-22. So much for Prime.

Kev101

I am a Prime member and had my doctors office order my Valsarten (BP Med 90 day supply) from Amazon Pharmacy. I was out of refills so I requested a new script from my doctor and requested it be sent to Amazon Pharmacy. Doctors office sent in fax, and I received a email this morning my med is ready for my final approval. I paid with my CC on file with my Prime membership and med should be here in 2 days. Its CHEAPER than my insurance and a little cheaper than GoodRX. You can mail in non controlled scripts but pharmacy said that takes a lot longer to process. The fastest way is to have your doctor fax in script.

I called Amazon Pharmacy yesterday and asked about the price of Testosterone. I had to make sure what I was seeing was not a typo or mistake. The price was $20.90 for a 28 day supply ( 2000mg 10ML Vial ). I said that would be 500mgs a week. She said they will go by what my doctor writes the script for. My doctor is cool but he is not writing a script for me to take 500mgs a week.

I go to my doctor in 2 weeks and will ask to use Amazon for my Test refill. Amazon sent me the E-Scribe code so I can give it to my doctor. All controlled drugs needs that E-Scribe number. My new insurance will only pay for 1ml syringes of Test. And with GoodRx i was paying about $45.00 for a 10ml Vial.

If you go on Amazons Pharmacy site drop down the Form menu and you will see the Testosterone Cypianate choice. I do not know what brand they send out.

I will update in a few weeks and see how it goes.

You are misreading it. Test in the US is always Cypionate and 200mg per ML or CC. If you have a 10ml bottle then 10ml x 200 = 2000. There is a total of 2000 mg in a 10ml bottle at that concentraton.

So each shot, if you take 1cc per week, is 200mg.

[Note] You can't suspend more than 500mg per ml in a carrier oil, Ive tried. It will crash. Compounding pharmacies will go up to 250mg per ml with Test E as that easter is easier to "work with".

kjcmjc

You are misreading it. Test in the US is always Cypionate and 200mg per ML or CC. If you have a 10ml bottle then 10ml x 200 = 2000. There is a total of 2000 mg in a 10ml bottle at that concentraton.

So each shot, if you take 1cc per week, is 200mg.

[Note] You can't suspend more than 500mg per ml in a carrier oil, Ive tried. It will crash. Compounding pharmacies will go up to 250mg per ml with Test E as that easter is easier to "work with".
In the US there is a 10ml 1000mg vial. I received one 4 months ago from a big box drug store. My doctor wrote the script for that strength. I had him rewrite a new one for the 10ml 2000mg vial. That lasts me longer. I take .5 cc for 100mg a week.

Kev101

In the US there is a 10ml 1000mg vial. I received one 4 months ago from a big box drug store. My doctor wrote the script for that strength. I had him rewrite a new one for the 10ml 2000mg vial. That lasts me longer. I take .5 cc for 100mg a week.
Oh yea I know, my wife has 50mg/ml. Compounding pharmacies can make all sorts of combos.

Sorry I wasn't clear. Didn't want to ramble on my original post too long but I was just trying to say it's never more than 200mg/ml [maybe 250 but that is extremely rare]. OP would never receive 500mg per ml, doesn't exist.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me