Has anyone tried Tirzepatide (Mounjaro) - supposedly more effective than Semaglutide

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nodoctor

No experience with GIPs but noticing that a 5 mg dose barely beats Ozempic 1mg, and a 15 mg dose does substantially better lowering A1c. I love my Ozempic, so I will probably buy and run 3 to 5 vials of this and report back. Thanks for the post.

Tbrmskss

No experience with GIPs but noticing that a 5 mg dose barely beats Ozempic 1mg, and a 15 mg dose does substantially better lowering A1c. I love my Ozempic, so I will probably buy and run 3 to 5 vials of this and report back. Thanks for the post.
I was on the clinical trial. The doctor thinks I was on the max dose, 15 MG.

My A1c went from 8.9 to 6.5. Weight down from 182 to 137.

Bit the trial has stopped and my insurance won't cover it. So it has been 2 months on Victoza, and I have gained back 15 lbs and my blood sugar is not really very controlled.

With Mounjaro it was like I was no longer diabetic.

t_spacemonkey

5 days half life huh. that means if you get a bad reaction you will be in for a hell of a ride for potentially weeks at a time.
that what happened with semaglutide to me. took me 4 weeks to recover.
i will never touch any GLP-1 shit again. you might be ok, but there is no way to know. too risky, too many serious s/x.

miked123

5 days half life huh. that means if you get a bad reaction you will be in for a hell of a ride for potentially weeks at a time.
that what happened with semaglutide to me. took me 4 weeks to recover.
i will never touch any GLP-1 shit again. you might be ok, but there is no way to know. too risky, too many serious s/x.
Curious, did you start with the smallest dose (.25 mg), keep it there for a month, then titrate up?

miked123

I was on the clinical trial. The doctor thinks I was on the max dose, 15 MG.

My A1c went from 8.9 to 6.5. Weight down from 182 to 137.

Bit the trial has stopped and my insurance won't cover it. So it has been 2 months on Victoza, and I have gained back 15 lbs and my blood sugar is not really very controlled.

With Mounjaro it was like I was no longer diabetic.
Mounjaro is Mounjaw dropping! How long were you on it?

I'm 2 1/2 weeks in at 10 mg and I don't want to eat at all. Can't wait to retest my HA1c.

t_spacemonkey

Curious, did you start with the smallest dose (.25 mg), keep it there for a month, then titrate up?
I did 1 dose of 0.25mg, followed by borderline puking for 4 days which I kept under control with some generic zofran from my wife's pregnancy years ago.
vomiting resolved by week 1, followed by general nausea/feeling like shit for another 3 weeks.
I never went beyond 1 dose, and yeah, energy at the gym was also gone.
I am still beating myself on the head for being stupid trying this.

Whitey26

That would be good if it came in vials
that would be nice if it came in vials

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching