Has anyone tried this method? Try it if you don't feel good

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I think I need thyroid optimization. What dosage of T4 and / or T3 would be safe to take?

02/12/2021

Hematocrit in% .............: 49 (40.0 to 55.0)

Thyro-stimulating hormone - tsh .....: 1,700 µui / ml (0.35 µui / ml to 4.94 µui / ml)

Free thyroxin - free t4 ...........: 0.75 ng / dl (0.70 to 1.48 ng / dl)

Total cholesterol ....................: 228 mg / dl desirable value: less than 190 mg / dl

Hdl cholesterol ......................: 34 mg / dl desirable value: greater than 40 mg / dl

Triglycerides .......................: 302.0 mg / dl desirable value: less than 150 mg / dl

Glycosyled hemoglobin .............: 5.4% low risk of diabetes | <5.7

Ferritine ...........................: 58.7 ng / ml Reference values: 17.9 to 464 ng / ml

T3- free triiodotyronin ...........: 2.55 pg / ml (1.71 to 3.71 pg / ml)

Thyroxin - t4 total .................: 4.60 µg / dl (4.87 to 11.72 µg / dl)

T3 reverse ..........................: 19.40 ng / dl (6 - 76)

Not sure what dosage of thyroid medication would be good for u. Optimizing the thyroid is very tricky, and very individual

Ur triglycerides are through the roof though. I’d imagine ur diet is very inflammatory and high in processed foods/ sugar. Triglycerides are a very good indicator of insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is mostly a consequence of eating a very inflammatory diet as well as eating too many processed foods/ added sugars and inflammatory processed oils. I bet if u cleaned up ur diet, lifted weights and did cardio regularly, lowered stress and optimized sleep, ur thyroid levels as well as lipids would improve.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gerardo

Not sure what dosage of thyroid medication would be good for u. Optimizing the thyroid is very tricky, and very individual

Ur triglycerides are through the roof though. I’d imagine ur diet is very inflammatory and high in processed foods/ sugar. Triglycerides are a very good indicator of insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is mostly a consequence of eating a very inflammatory diet as well as eating too many processed foods/ added sugars and inflammatory processed oils. I bet if u cleaned up ur diet, lifted weights and did cardio regularly, lowered stress and optimized sleep, ur thyroid levels as well as lipids would improve.
My diet has no processed products. Perhaps too little. The army helps a lot.

Gman86

My diet has no processed products. Perhaps too little. The army helps a lot.

whats ur diet consist of then, I’m really curious. That’s one of the highest triglyceride levels I’ve ever seen. Triglyceride levels is one of the most important markers when it comes to cardiovascular disease. Arguably a more valuable marker than HDL or LDL

if diet is in check, I think it’s safe to say u 100% need thyroid medication. There’s no doubt about it.

gerardo

whats ur diet consist of then, I’m really curious. That’s one of the highest triglyceride levels I’ve ever seen. Triglyceride levels is one of the most important markers when it comes to cardiovascular disease. Arguably a more valuable marker than HDL or LDL

if diet is in check, I think it’s safe to say u 100% need thyroid medication. There’s no doubt about it.
I agree with you. My triglycerides have been high for many years. Any carelessness and it goes to 480 ... 500. It is a struggle to control but I know that doctors are not going to prescribe thyroid drugs .. so I have to do this at my own risk. I even tried a month with 25 mcg T4 + 1 mcg T3 + 500 Mg tyrosine.

Gman86

I agree with you. My triglycerides have been high for many years. Any carelessness and it goes to 480 ... 500. It is a struggle to control but I know that doctors are not going to prescribe thyroid drugs .. so I have to do this at my own risk. I even tried a month with 25 mcg T4 + 1 mcg T3 + 500 Mg tyrosine.

Wow, that’s insane how high ur triglycerides go. I have quite a few anecdotes saved from guys reporting that their triglycerides went down significantly upon starting thyroid treatment. Just go to an HRT clinic and they’ll definitely prescribe u thyroid medication. I would look into NDT’s before using T4 + T3 seperately

gerardo

Wow, that’s insane how high ur triglycerides go. I have quite a few anecdotes saved from guys reporting that their triglycerides went down significantly upon starting thyroid treatment. Just go to an HRT clinic and they’ll definitely prescribe u thyroid medication. I would look into NDT’s before using T4 + T3 seperately
No NDT is found here. We have to have T3 handled in a pharmacy

Abuser200

Some people say they only feel good for a couple weeks when they change their dosage, and then once blood stabilizes they feel like shit again

Well try this,

If you take 50mg twice a week, take 70 and 30 one week, next week 60-40, next week 50-50 then 70-30 again and repeat

I'm coming into the conclusion that stable levels don't work for some and technically our bodies don't have stable levels
Did you switch to injections now? Or are you still on the cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me