Has Anyone Tried Kratom ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Kratom is a natural botanical native to tropical Southeast Asia that is part of the coffee family. It's also known by its scientific name, Mitragyna speciosa. The people of Southeast Asia have used Kratom leaves as an herbal supplement and traditional remedy for hundreds of years. When taken in appropriate amounts, Kratom can provide increased energy, minor pain relief and many find relief from a variety of other mental and physical ailments. Today, people in the U.S. are consuming Kratom, as they do other herbal supplements and traditional remedies.

Kratom has been traditionally chewed, in raw leaf form, by people in Thailand and especially in the southern peninsula.Kratom is often used by workers in laborious or monotonous professions to stave off exhaustion as well as a mood enhancer and/or painkiller. Kratom is also used in neighboring countries in Southeast Asia where it grows naturally. Kratom has been used in Thailand as a form of traditional medicine as an antidiarrhoeal, as a treatment for opioid dependence as well as premature ejaculation during coitus. As traditionally used, kratom is not seen as a drug and there is often no stigma associated with kratom use or discrimination against kratom users. In southern Thailand, kratom has been a part of traditional culture and is common in cultural performances and agriculture. A fresh leaf weighs on average 2 grams which may contain as much as 79 mg of mitragynine,[SUP][26][/SUP] with the average number of leaves consumed daily between 10 and 60 leaves. In some areas of southern Thailand, kratom is often referred to by the street name or 'Goblin'. Kratom leaves may also be used to make tea.

Mitragyna speciosa - Wikipedia

The Kratom User's Guide

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

Soon to be a class 1 (I think that is what they did in Al.) drug everywhere. Not sure who the lobby is but they are working their way from state to state apparently... If you listen to the media it is the Devils drug....

Vince

Super Moderator
It sounds like it may help fight the symptoms of opiate addiction. Does anyone here use it? Know of a good place online to buy it.

Jon H

Vince - Maybe that's why certain groups would want to have it banned. Big Pharma can put on a public face about wanting to curb opioid addiction, but once someone successfully beats their addiction they lose a customer. They're much more interested in their bottom line. I'm pretty sure that even if Kratom has negative effects, they're not as bad as the opioids people get from their friendly neighborhood doctors.

ERO

It is interesting how even now that marijuana is either legal outright or at least legal with a medical card in around half of the 50 states, some areas just stubbornly hold onto the idea that it and everything else like Kratom must be banned as it is surely the Devil's Lettuce... Please note that I have no axe to grind either way, but I live in a state where MJ has been legal now for over 2 years and in a city with the some of the first open MJ stores and it has been next to problem free in terms of crime or any other bad fallout.

Bama Boy

It is interesting how even now that marijuana is either legal outright or at least legal with a medical card in around half of the 50 states, some areas just stubbornly hold onto the idea that it and everything else like Kratom must be banned as it is surely the Devil's Lettuce... Please note that I have no axe to grind either way, but I live in a state where MJ has been legal now for over 2 years and in a city with the some of the first open MJ stores and it has been next to problem free in terms of crime or any other bad fallout.
I know its retarded ! Think about this how many people have got in a wreck drunk and killed someone vs someone who has smoked a joint ? Its Bullshit !

festac77

Kratom has varying effects some claim to experience states ranging from euphoria being engergized. Personally I use for relief from headaches and migraines .

swoops36

It sounds like it may help fight the symptoms of opiate addiction. Does anyone here use it? Know of a good place online to buy it.

I tried to use it in place of opioids for a week or so when I ran out. I found I had to take A LOT, way more than suggested, to get any relief. I am much better on Suboxone. Now, for an opiate naive person, I see a lot of promise in the plant for pain relief and resistant depression, which is why Pharma is lobbying so hard to get it outlawed. Very curious to see how it goes as more ppl learn about it.

Merely curious for a sleep aid, help keep me asleep, relax the mind...one of my employees gave me some CBD gummies to try and they didn't do anything for me. I get a little flip floppy the last couple hours of my sleep cycle, no trouble going to sleep and/or getting ~6 hours but after that it's either too lite of sleep or I'm just laying there.

swoops36

Merely curious for a sleep aid, help keep me asleep, relax the mind...one of my employees gave me some CBD gummies to try and they didn't do anything for me. I get a little flip floppy the last couple hours of my sleep cycle, no trouble going to sleep and/or getting ~6 hours but after that it's either too lite of sleep or I'm just laying there.

I think it’s like weed in that for some ppl it’s relaxing, some ppl it gives them energy, etc. you’d have to experiment some and see what works.

swoops36

I should add, I know that Chris Bell thinks Kratom is the holy grail, but it is addictive, and you can search the internet for stories of ppl trying to quit and finding it as hard as quitting Rx painkillers. I’d def be cautious if you decide to try it

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me