Has anyone had any really bad sides with PT-141?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stoak

I got a 10mg bottle of PT-141 from Peptide Sciences. Wanted to run an experiment to see if it works... 1mg and then if nothing happens go to 2 and then if nothing happens, trash the bottle. I can't pull the trigger as I have been reading about some really bad cases of nausea. Has anyone had any gnarly sides with this peptide? Would anyone have anything positive to say?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FangFang

I got a 10mg bottle of PT-141 from Peptide Sciences. Wanted to run an experiment to see if it works... 1mg and then if nothing happens go to 2 and then if nothing happens, trash the bottle. I can't pull the trigger as I have been reading about some really bad cases of nausea. Has anyone had any gnarly sides with this peptide? Would anyone have anything positive to say?
Micro dose for a week or two. Build up slowly. Bad sides are directly related to dosing. We are having good results at 3 units with no sides after micro dosing to acclimate and see how we tolerate it.

FangFang

100 units per ML. Peptide science bottle reconstituted with 1ML Bact water. Using a .3ML insulin syringe you can easily get single unit quantities loaded. Take it in the morning while you learn how your body reacts. So a 3 unit shot would be .03 ML or 3 big lines on the .3ML syringe. I hope this isn't confusing so let me know.

Guided_by_Voices

IME, start with a low dose, under 500 mcg. (250mcg would be 1/40th of whatever amount you reconstitute with so that is good place to start). Inject every other day or every third day. You may have brief discomfort but nothing worth worrying about unless you are an extreme outlier which there is no way to predict that I know of. I would not expect miracles but rather a nice gentle boost. You can gradually adjust the dose up, but those who inject higher doses (e.g. over 1 mg at a time) seem to be the people who de-sensitize.

Stoak

100 units per ML. Peptide science bottle reconstituted with 1ML Bact water. Using a .3ML insulin syringe you can easily get single unit quantities loaded. Take it in the morning while you learn how your body reacts. So a 3 unit shot would be .03 ML or 3 big lines on the .3ML syringe. I hope this isn't confusing so let me know.

I understand how to reconstitute and measure this for sure. The vial is in milligrams (10) to be exact. So I was wondering what dilution ratio you are using. 1ML would imply what you are suggesting.

VacationMan

I do fine with doses up to 2.5 mg - a little light flushing soon after the shot, but no nausea. I tried a 3 mg dose once. Won't do that again. It made me sick as a dog (like I'm howling up my socks).

I mix the 10 mg vial with 1 ml of bac. water. On an insulin syringe, 10 units = 1 mg that way (15 units = 1.5 mg, 20 units = 2 mg, etc.).

Advice that has been given is good. Try with a 1 mg dose. Then titrate up to a 1.5 mg dose if you need. I've found that the wait time for it to "kick in" is dose dependent - smaller doses take longer than larger doses.

On a vacation once, I took a 1.5 mg dose. It worked well. I tried another 1.5 mg dose the next day and it did nothing. I found that I have to wait several days between doses. This stuff apparently has a residual effect that sticks around for several days afterward.

McBeavy

When I get 10mg vials of a substance, I use 2.5mL bacteriostatic water to reconstitute.

Then .25mL (one quarter of a milliliter) equals 1 milligram of product.

Each unit on the syringe equals 40 micrograms. So, say, 5 units equals 200 micrograms. I've found dosing things like PT141 or melanotan 2 is easier my dosing in micrograms.

I have to say the melanotan 2 gave me much more impact on libido and erections. I was dosing 200 micrograms/day. It also increased intensity of orgasms significantly. Had a little nausea on the first few injections but nothing too bad. Just my experience.

Stoak

Ok. Thanks for the feedback. I started today with 125mcg. Will let you know how it goes. It's literally amazing how chicken shit I am to inject this stuff. 15 years ago I would inject UGL steroids nearly year round and I'm having trouble injecting 125mcg of a research peptide. How pathetic.

Stoak

Either I had too much coffee or something happened bc I am bright red from the neck up about 10 minutes after this shot.

Stoak

Ok so now all of these bright red bumps are crazy showing across my arms and back... they barely show usually . This is totally bizzarre but I guess the flushing side effect is real for me.

excelnelg

I tried it a couple of years ago. I don't recall the amount I used but I think it was the standard dose. Only seemed to work once and gave me the most sickening feeling of nausea you can imagine.

McBeavy

Ok so now all of these bright red bumps are crazy showing across my arms and back... they barely show usually . This is totally bizzarre but I guess the flushing side effect is real for me.
Good thing you started low. The sides usually pass after the first few injections.

FangFang

I have found this type side only lasts for first few. Today I did a 3.5 unit shot and felt nothing bad. Normally I get a quick 10 second nausea wave come over me, but not this time.

Stoak

I have found this type side only lasts for first few. Today I did a 3.5 unit shot and felt nothing bad. Normally I get a quick 10 second nausea wave come over me, but not this time.

The flushing went away in about an hour... no nausea. Haven't noticed anything else and it has been about 10 hours. Are you guys dosing this daily or every 3 days while getting to the "working dose"?

Stoak

I tried my 3rd shot today after giving it a break for a week. First should was 125, then 250, and today was 375mcg. Flushed again today... so 3/3. On 250mcg I felt a bit of nausea, but after today's 375mcg I have some low grade nausea 5 hours after the shot. It's hard to gauge whether or not it is helping my libido. Feels like it a bit today even with the nausea. It's so hard to tell bc my sex drive/morning wood/etc seems so variable at times and more linked to how much I am exercising (too much frequency kills my drive), or what I am eating (caloric surplus better for it).

amex

Hi Everybody,
I am just seeking some help to understand that pt-141 how it works .
And I would like to get help to set the syringe .
there is a scale with numbers 0 to 60.
I got one piece of pt-141 premixed peptide 10mg.
But I don't understand how can set the syringe for injecting 2mg.
What is the scale number for that?
Thanks

VacationMan

So you have a vial of PT-141 and it contains 10mg of the peptide, correct? How much liquid is there in that vial? 1cc? The amount of liquid in the vial sets the ratio.

If your vial contains 1cc of liquid, it's simple arithmetic:

100 units on an insulin syringe is 1cc. For 1mg, you'd use 10 units on the insulin syringe. For 2mg, 20 units...and so-forth.

It's important to know how much liquid was used to dissolve the 10mg of PT-141.

amex

So you have a vial of PT-141 and it contains 10mg of the peptide, correct? How much liquid is there in that vial? 1cc? The amount of liquid in the vial sets the ratio.

If your vial contains 1cc of liquid, it's simple arithmetic:

100 units on an insulin syringe is 1cc. For 1mg, you'd use 10 units on the insulin syringe. For 2mg, 20 units...and so-forth.

It's important to know how much liquid was used to dissolve the 10mg of PT-141.
Hi, thanks for your reply.

I just think vial contains 1cc of bac water. The glass body was half way filled originally.

this syringe has 60 units. So if I counted well 6 units is 1mg?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me