Has anyone gone from EOD to Daily injections? Do you feel any difference?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

Im Currently on 30 mg test cyp every other day, and I’ve noticed that on my injection day I feel off. Just got blood work done, I’m assuming my SHBG is super low because since I got on TRT around a year ago it’s gone from 80 n/mol to 45 n/mol to 35 n/mol to 29 n/mol. So I’m assuming it’s even lower now. If my SHBG comes back below range, then I’m assuming that this is the reason why I’m feeling good every other day and bad in between those days.

Just curious, has anyone gone from eod to daily injections? Do you feel any difference ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I didn't note any obvious differences between EOD and daily dosing of a longer ester—enanthate, which is equivalent to cypionate. Even with EOD doses serum testosterone levels did not seem to vary between days of injections and days between. I assume there's still some increase in levels in the hours after each injection, but it wasn't enough to create subjective differences between the protocols. My SHBG is around 30 nMol/L. But bear in mind that SHBG does not affect the rate at which you absorb your injected testosterone.

Because of the above I find the only reason to switch to daily injections is to introduce a shorter ester—propionate—so that serum testosterone can be made to vary in a somewhat natural way over the course of each day.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me