HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
D5B2F66D-5E5E-4DB9-9361-21AEE8BD2120.jpeg
I am thankful that you guys joined us and for the fact that we are still going strong after 13 years! Some of us have had health challenges but here we are resilient AF! We are a strong community !

Thanks to all moderators and especially @madman and @Cataceous for helping so many people! I also want to thank all of you who care to return to the site to learn and help others.

As Google populates the first two pages of search results with paid ads, forums like ours have become harder to find to those seeking help. Please remember to tell your friends to join us !

Let’s wish that 2023 brings a better world and more good news about health and productivity for everyone !

Nelson

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Happy Thanksgiving Nelson. 8 oz chicken breast, 6 oz Brussel sprouts and 6 oz of spinach for lunch. Everyone else love the mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing and pie. I even treated myself to a couple ounces of rice for dessert.

Best wishes and Happy Times Everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

Heck, I am throwing all rules out of the window !
But making sure I take lots of digestive enzymes to decrease the bloating that’s coming up LOL
Go for it!! Good luck. I think a walk may be in order later; helps me after a big meal!

Blackhawk

I started my eating for the day with pie! Almond flour, coconut flour and butter crust, Pumpkin, eggs, a bit of tofu, cinnamon, clove, ginger. No actual sugar, just a few dates for a tiny bit of sweetness. Not carb free, but won't spike your insulin either.

Likewise, best holiday wishes to you all! (and all the time for that matter)

TrapperT

View attachment 26887I am thankful that you guys joined us and for the fact that we are still going strong after 13 years! Some of us have had health challenges but here we are resilient AF! We are a strong community !

Thanks to all moderators and especially @madman and @Cataceous for helping so many people! I also want to thank all of you who care to return to the site to learn and help others.

As Google populates the first two pages of search results with paid ads, forums like ours have become harder to find to those seeking help. Please remember to tell your friends to join us !

Let’s wish that 2023 brings a better world and more good news about health and productivity for everyone !

Nelson
This is my first post. I don't feel like I have much to add to the posts, but have been doing quite a bit of reading on excelmale. This has become my go-to TRT sight.
I'm thankful for Nelson and the mods to create this sight and keep the TRT world well informed. Excellent job gentlemen!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me