Buy Lab Tests Online

Whereicomefrom

Normally I have low libido, weak erections, sensitivity issues, delayed ejaculation and if I do get off, I'm only good for onetime. My refractory period is a few days. It's more like the mental part of my libido is just not there.

I don't drink a lot but If I do go out for a night of drinking (has to be really drunk) the next day my libido is through the roof. Maybe 4 to 5 hours after waking up I feel like an 18 year old. Solid erections, sensitivity is great, no delayed ejaculation and can get off like 5 to 7 times that day. Not consecutive but maybe 15 to 30 mins apart.

I know the body is doing all kinds of healing but has to be 1 major thing. During hangover is dopamine, cortisol, prolactin, estradiol high/low? I've always had a feeling my issues have to do with neurotransmitters. Reading around the web hangover horny is a common thing but nobody really knows why. Most say because you're out around women and having a good time but It's more than that.

Has anyone heard of any scientist studying this? If they could figure this out it would be a trillion dollar industry. I would definitely be their guinea pig.

@Nelson Vergel have you heard of this before? Sorry so long. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

It could be the phytoestrogens. it could be increase in allopregnenolone which will act upon the gaba receptor. This can slow down dopamine’s conversion into more stressful catecholamines. It could be altered levels of upstream hormones like dhea and or progesterone. It can be any or all of the above.

Z

Zibernet

Normally I have low libido, weak erections, sensitivity issues, delayed ejaculation and if I do get off, I'm only good for onetime. My refractory period is a few days. It's more like the mental part of my libido is just not there.

I don't drink a lot but If I do go out for a night of drinking (has to be really drunk) the next day my libido is through the roof. Maybe 4 to 5 hours after waking up I feel like an 18 year old. Solid erections, sensitivity is great, no delayed ejaculation and can get off like 5 to 7 times that day. Not consecutive but maybe 15 to 30 mins apart.

I know the body is doing all kinds of healing but has to be 1 major thing. During hangover is dopamine, cortisol, prolactin, estradiol high/low? I've always had a feeling my issues have to do with neurotransmitters. Reading around the web hangover horny is a common thing but nobody really knows why. Most say because you're out around women and having a good time but It's more than that.

Has anyone heard of any scientist studying this? If they could figure this out it would be a trillion dollar industry. I would definitely be their guinea pig.

@Nelson Vergel have you heard of this before? Sorry so long. Thanks

Same exact feeling for me.
That's a mystery to me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com