Halle Berry Says the Keto Diet Has Helped 'Reverse' Her Type 2 Diabetes

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
During the 2000s, there was ample confusion and controversy around Berry's diabetes diagnosis. Initially, the actress was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, but in 2007, she reportedly said she had weaned herself off insulin by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and was now in the type 2 category. Her comments drew backlash from doctors and diabetics, who quickly explained that type 1 diabetes is incurable and quitting insulin is simply not an option.Fast-forward to 2018-like many others, Halle Berry is promoting the ketogenic diet, which she says helped "reverse" her type 2 diabetes over several years. In January, she took to Instagram to explain why the high-fat, low-carb diet has improved her overall health. "I believe it's largely responsible for slowly down my aging process," she wrote. "The keto lifestyle offers so many benefits such as weight loss, (moms that's how we get rid of our baby bellies), appetite control, more energy and better mental performance. If you're like me, you can possibly reverse type 2 diabetes, you'll experience better physical endurance, better skin and also less acne if that's an issue."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nu...er-type-2-diabetes/ar-AAzj5z7?ocid=spartandhp

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching