Hair Loss Treatments but allergies to most topical OTC treatments

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey, Nelson and guys,

I have experienced pretty significant hair loss on TRT. I, also, have a very bad allergy to all topical over the counter hair loss products. I, naively, tried finasteride tablets a few years back, but discontinued them after reading your advice here. Since then I've just settled for living with less hair. Recently, I've been seeing on-line advertisements for companies like, Strut Health, selling a finasteride topical treatment. I'm just wondering if anyone here has had experience with these or if you folks have recommendations for a reputable supplier.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

DorianGray

I've spent a lot of time on this trying to save my hair. I've even used Minoxidil before it was an approved product for hairloss (had a pharmacy prepare solutions from tablets). Oral finasteride would be the most effective. Topical minoxidil can lose its effectiveness over time. Propecia, of course, comes with the risk of impotence in some males, temporary in the vast majority, but there is a least one documented case in the literature of permanent ED. I've tried combo of 15% minoxidil, finasteride, azaleic acid, latanaprost (I forget the percentages of those). And a few others. Not effective for me at all. By then too far gone and I suspect, I was one resistant to effects of Minoxidil. Microneedling in conjunction with minoxidil has been shown to be more effective if used alone. If you are still relatively young, have hair and are just thinning your chances are better at retention or recovery. Especially with finasteride. I don't know it I am allowed to post references to companies that provide topical formulations but if it's ok, then I will.

Thanks for the replies. Has anyone experienced the type of allergic reaction I have experienced? These products cause a reaction within five minutes of application. My symptoms included burning and itching followed by a lot of pain and skin peeling.

DorianGray

Murray Avenue Apothecary is a pharmacy that compounds hairloss topicals. I've used their products in the past. Call them and tell them the problem you are experiencing and perhaps they can help pinpoint the cause and substitute ingredients.

(412) 421-4996

I have no affliation with them other than former retail consumer.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me