Had a heart attack 37 years old.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nomad

Was climbing a tree with my chainsaw about 35’ up. suddenly I was winded, weak, and my vision felt weird. I got down from the tree and my chest was killing me and I got rushed to the hospital. My troponin levels were extremely elevated, ecg was off, and they ran a bunch of tests and transferred me 90 minutes away to a more advanced hospital.

Between both hospitals like 35 tests were ran over the course of a week. My arteries were completely clear with no blockages. They suspect a blood clot caused it, and IV heparin dissolved it so it didn’t show up on any tests. This is their only explanation and it scares the hell out of me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nomad

Vaccinated ? I am which is why I ask
I only had one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine and it was almost 2 years ago. Most of the stories I read of people having clots related to the vaccine were within days or weeks of receiving it so I’m not really correlating it to the vaccine at this time.

T

tareload

Was climbing a tree with my chainsaw about 35’ up. suddenly I was winded, weak, and my vision felt weird. I got down from the tree and my chest was killing me and I got rushed to the hospital. My troponin levels were extremely elevated, ecg was off, and they ran a bunch of tests and transferred me 90 minutes away to a more advanced hospital.

Between both hospitals like 35 tests were ran over the course of a week. My arteries were completely clear with no blockages. They suspect a blood clot caused it, and IV heparin dissolved it so it didn’t show up on any tests. This is their only explanation and it scares the hell out of me.
I hope you are feeling better. I understand the stress with cardiac complications.

Thank you for sharing.

Nomad

Any Covid history?
I actually caught covid for the first time while at the hospital for my heart attack. 3-4 days after I got home I ended up back at the hospital for 4 days because my fever was 103.5 and heart rate around 130 with arterial flutter on the ecg. Other than the fever it wasn’t too bad. I feel great now, just a little scared now.

Looking into moving closer to a better hospital so I don’t have to get transferred 90 minutes if something serious happens again.

I have a long history of ptsd and anxiety from the military and it sounds like they’re going to actually put me back on the medications that used to help again but, I’m not holding my breath.

sammmy

You should avoid any strenuous physical activity for a year. Only light, non intensive exercises like walking, lighter weights etc.

Nomad

You should avoid any strenuous physical activity for a year. Only light, non intensive exercises like walking, lighter weights etc.
I’m on a mobile ecg holter, they want me to continue my normal routine. I’m definitely taking it easy though.

t_spacemonkey

get well man! this indeed is rough at such age. i'm 44 and recently have started looking into heart health a bit more. had a coronary calcium score test done, which is 0, but that ofc is not a guarantee of anything.

Nomad

get well man! this indeed is rough at such age. i'm 44 and recently have started looking into heart health a bit more. had a coronary calcium score test done, which is 0, but that ofc is not a guarantee of anything.
The CT scan with calcium contrast was by far the weirdest feeling of all the tests done, I thought I peed my pants lol

My scoring was 0 as well.

t_spacemonkey

nobody will know for sure, but one has to wonder where a blood clot would come from. you hear this when some young guys at internet cafes sit in front of PC for 48h and die due some leg clotting.
my T clinic told me to take daily bromelain to avoid potential clotting (due to rising HCT)
also, unfortunately you can not fully exclude c19 vaccine related clotting. this has been very common and you might have heard of embalmers finding strange clots in a lot of people since c19 vaxx was introduced.. now this would be weird after 2 years I have to agree. nevertheless i would probably take some bromelain if i would be you on a daily basis, regardless of the cause. i think the good news is that if this was clot related, and no vessel or heart damage exists, i would imagine you can go to back full normal soon.

ajax31

Having a heart attack at age 37 with no other risk factors such as alcoholism or cigarette smoking makes me think of clonal hematopoesis.

I would definitely ask my doctor for a genetic test.

Clonal hematopoiesis commonly involves mutations in genes that are involved in epigenetic modifications, signaling and DNA damage repair. Clonal hematopoiesis has emerged as a major independent risk factor in atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, thrombosis and heart failure

T

tareload

Having a heart attack at age 37 with no other risk factors such as alcoholism or cigarette smoking makes me think of clonal hematopoesis.

I would definitely ask my doctor for a genetic test.

Clonal hematopoiesis commonly involves mutations in genes that are involved in epigenetic modifications, signaling and DNA damage repair. Clonal hematopoiesis has emerged as a major independent risk factor in atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, thrombosis and heart failure

In the absence of this additional info:

I only had one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine and it was almost 2 years ago.

that is a good hunch.

Then there is this:

Since my heart scare and COVID infection + TRT I take aspirin pretty regularly now.

T

tareload

1676643450008.png

ajax31

In a recent interview with Dr. Pierre Kore of the FLCCC said, based on his clinical experience, it's rare for people to suffer serious side effects after 12 months post injection.

This 37-year-old poster had one injection two years prior to having a heart attack. Seems tenuous.

Did his doctor put him on an oral anti-coagulant or recommend daily aspirin?

Fortunate

Health background? Risk factors? Genetics? TOT?

sammmy

I don't think it is from the vaccine - 2 years is too long to manifest a side effect.

It is more probable that the OP had an asymptomatic COVID during that time. He said he got COVID in the hospital but I doubt he remained COVID free for 2 years after the vaccine. We all know masks have extremely limited protection and real social distancing is virtually impossible unless you live alone in your mansion and don't go out for work or fun at all.

Another possibility is a slightly malfunctioning heart valve, that led to a clot formation under physical stress. Medical tests are not sensitive enough to catch such subtleties.

sammmy

I actually caught covid for the first time while at the hospital for my heart attack. 3-4 days after I got home I ended up back at the hospital for 4 days because my fever was 103.5 and heart rate around 130 with arterial flutter on the ecg. Other than the fever it wasn’t too bad. I feel great now, just a little scared now.

Looking into moving closer to a better hospital so I don’t have to get transferred 90 minutes if something serious happens again.

I have a long history of ptsd and anxiety from the military and it sounds like they’re going to actually put me back on the medications that used to help again but, I’m not holding my breath.
Did the hospital do a covid test at the moment they admitted you? Your heart attack may have been due to covid in beginning stages, a few days before the fever started.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me